FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lg g2 gallery problem

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Claudiu.albu31, Junior Member on 4th October 2014, 02:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone ,

A few seconds ago i flashed my Lg g2 d802 with OptimusG3 V1.3.2 rom following the steps described on the post regarding this rom replacement . But now the gallery from my phone is not working any more . I get the error : Unfortunately the gallery has stopped . And when i try to open a photo directly from camera the error message is : Cannot read this type of file .
Does anyone know what is the problem of this error ?

Thanks .

4th October 2014, 02:34 PM |#2  
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Install a manual gallery app from play store. Gor example, Photos which is included with Google +. If you want stock gallery, extract the firmware file which gallery was working well. Go to system/app/ of the extracted folder and from there locate your stock gallery apk. With es file explorer, delete your gallery apk from your / system/app/ . Copy the apk you located earlier to where you deleted the gallery. Change permissions to rw-r-r. Reboot enjoy.. (you need root). Before deleting gallery make backup. Hit thanks if it worked.
4th October 2014, 03:07 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpersi

Install a manual gallery app from play store. Gor example, Photos which is included with Google +. If you want stock gallery, extract the firmware file which gallery was working well. Go to system/app/ of the extracted folder and from there locate your stock gallery apk. With es file explorer, delete your gallery apk from your / system/app/ . Copy the apk you located earlier to where you deleted the gallery. Change permissions to rw-r-r. Reboot enjoy.. (you need root). Before deleting gallery make backup. Hit thanks if it worked.

I want the stock gallery , but to have the .apk file from the original software i'll need to flash de original one to get it . I tried temporary with google + photos . Seems that in /system/app i didn't found gallery apk . Do you have any ideea how maybe named ? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)