Locked out of Zebra TC51 / TC510k

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Timexis, Junior Member on 17th September 2017, 01:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2018, 01:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
this file might be useful for others its the motorola tc55 Enterprise Reset Package
143kb

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I8...NcTgg0WZ90vO-z

still searching for the motorola /zebra tc51 Enterprise Reset Package file @ 349kb
cant believe its so difficult to obtain.
The Following User Says Thank You to 24bitgaiden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 24bitgaiden Ad-Free

11th January 2018, 06:03 AM |#12  

More
Are you guys talking about an FRP lock on a Zebra or just a pin lock ? If your referring to the google lock I just unlocked one a TC510k WIth the september security patch so I would be more than happy to post either the method step by step or a link to where you can find the info. IM me let me know.
12th January 2018, 04:36 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yeah two different models , what a shame was hoping someone can maybe add or figure out how to unlock the tc70 with this method not sure what I need to disable
18th February 2018, 07:55 AM |#14  

More
Yes please I would greatly appreciate it, I’ve been troubleshooting for the last 7 hours and have gotten no where
24th February 2018, 10:40 PM |#15  

More
Yes please help
Quote:
Originally Posted by clothtalklp

Are you guys talking about an FRP lock on a Zebra or just a pin lock ? If your referring to the google lock I just unlocked one a TC510k WIth the september security patch so I would be more than happy to post either the method step by step or a link to where you can find the info. IM me let me know.

. YES COULD YOU PLEASE POST THE STEP BY STEP METHOD OR A LINK WHERE I CAN FIND THE INFO. I would greatly appreciate it.
20th March 2018, 11:17 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
I hope this will help you with factory reset.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Atlas_N_Fact_Reset.zip - [Click for QR Code] (580.8 KB, 1410 views)
File Type: zip Atlas_N_Ent_Reset.zip - [Click for QR Code] (580.7 KB, 1042 views)
File Type: txt Aide Reset.txt - [Click for QR Code] (161 Bytes, 1272 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrackAMouet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrackAMouet Ad-Free
15th May 2018, 11:15 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
TC-70 OS Bypass, EHS Bypass
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24bitgaiden

please enlighten us , thank you for your time , how do you glitch out your device to access certain areas?

I CAN HELP GAIN FULL ACCESS TO ZEBRA TC-70 DEVICES!
The Following User Says Thank You to bacahil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bacahil Ad-Free
20th May 2018, 05:47 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacahil

I have done the mp40 now im on the tc51 working on root then I got the 70. hit me up with any usefull tips or software
22nd June 2018, 04:28 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 137

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Whats the steps to remove frp on this model??

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote:

what about TC510K frp?

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by King4444

I have done the mp40 now im on the tc51 working on root then I got the 70. hit me up with any usefull tips or software

Any luck removing frp on tc510k
26th July 2018, 07:26 AM |#20  

More
Could use the firmware file for the Tc51
Could use the firmware file for the Tc51

Quote:
Originally Posted by King4444

5th August 2018, 09:13 AM |#21  

More
Tc51 help please
Quote:

Hey I am currently trying to do the same thing, if you could describe it step by step and link the data/ info/ rom needed I would be extremely appreciative. I'm new to all this but hoping to get my toes wet. Thank you

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Quote:

Hello I am in need of your help, it would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to work out something that would benefit both parties. Please let me know asap
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)