FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Lucky Patcher - Backing up saved purchases

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By gmlshd, Junior Member on 3rd July 2017, 04:28 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hello All,

I have tried searching the forums and the internet at large but have not found an answer to my question!

I am using lucky patcher on my rooted OP3 running Nougat. I have used it to crack some in-app purchases. Lucky patcher gives you the option of saving the purchase for use in the future. My question is: Is there a way to backup these purchases as I intend to flash a new ROM and don't want to lose the cracks that are already working well.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

3rd July 2017, 04:32 PM |#2  
Flag Hoa Binh
Thanks Meter: 143

Donate to Me
More
Backup your cracked app with cached, internal and external data, odex file and all other option from Titanium backup setting.

Sent from my SM-G318 using Tapatalk
sawdoctor
3rd July 2017, 06:02 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmlshd

Hello All,

I have tried searching the forums and the internet at large but have not found an answer to my question!

I am using lucky patcher on my rooted OP3 running Nougat. I have used it to crack some in-app purchases. Lucky patcher gives you the option of saving the purchase for use in the future. My question is: Is there a way to backup these purchases as I intend to flash a new ROM and don't want to lose the cracks that are already working well.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Lucky patcher is Warez and banned on xda so can not be discussed

Regards

Sawdoctor
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread