Yes, Magisk https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445 is working fine.
Actually it is a bit complicated, because the recovery is buggy and zip-files can't be installed directly.
First you have to download and install the Magisk.apk to your phone.
Then you have to copy the boot.img from the unzipped image to the phone and modify this with magisk.
Finally you have to reflash this motified boot.img to your phone (with the Mediathek Flash Tool).
I am looking together with the Cubot support to fix the recovery (they fix and I test).
I was surprised how competent and flexible the Cubot support works.
Another problem (watermark of the missing Google-Key) we have fixed quite fast and I will write the solution in the next days here.
TWRP won't save the selected language ( Russian default).
- Download and extract TWRP RECOVERY.IMG ( linkabove ).
- In Windows ADB unlock command = "fastboot flashing unlock" (phone start on fastboot, command : "ADB reboot bootlader" )
- Flash TWRP recovery (RECOVERY.IMG) in SP_Flash_Tool (only recovery)
- Restart to TWRP recovery right away.. By holding Power + Volume up (Keep holding to pass orange state screen) then in small text screen use VL+ to scroll and VL- to select.
- First TWRP ( take a while to load) will ask for password > Cancel > Select language ( right button) > slide Allow modification.
- In TWRP recovery mount system (then go to system/system/) and rename "recovery-from-boot.p" > "recovery-from-boot.p.bak"
- In recovery install Magisk 20.1 ( https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/...gisk-v20.1.zip)
- Restart to recovery again
- Format data
- Install "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019.zip"
- install TWRP: this zip file to by pass Orange state and it work perpectly: (https://www.mediafire.com/file/dn1e0..._v0.3.zip/file)
- Reboot system ( not install TWRP option) and active Magisk.