FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Material Islands wallpaper

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By femariaotoni, Junior Member on 5th September 2015, 07:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Anyone can extract the wallpapers contained within this application?
It is an animated wallpaper assembly which change according to time of day.
I tried to rename turning it into zip file, but the zip file only has to previews nothing.
Could someone please extract these wallpapers for me? Please, I'm desperate ago these applications.

5th September 2015, 10:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 535

Donate to Me
More
Material Islands wallpaper
Attached Files
File Type: rar image_material-island.rar - [Click for QR Code] (217.7 KB, 1544 views)
6th September 2015, 03:47 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thumbs up
Thank you very much, it is almost only full size, these are too small. Anyway thanks for your help.
6th September 2015, 04:07 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Can anyone extract the wallpapers in full size?
6th September 2015, 11:50 PM |#5  

More
Hi! I'm the developer and the artist of the images in Material islands and it makes me glad that you are interested in the app. The images are my own art, it takes me time to create them and I have not allowed you to take them. What is your purpose with the images? Maybe I can develop for another platform if that is your problem. Or is there an issue you have with the app? You could send me an email to (hanell.jenny (at) gmail (dot) com) for further discussion regarding this. Regards Jenny
7th September 2015, 05:21 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Sorry, I don't know the answer......
7th September 2015, 07:26 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyhanell

Hi! I'm the developer and the artist of the images in Material islands and it makes me glad that you are interested in the app. The images are my own art, it takes me time to create them and I have not allowed you to take them. What is your purpose with the images? Maybe I can develop for another platform if that is your problem. Or is there an issue you have with the app? You could send me an email to (hanell.jenny (at) gmail (dot) com) for further discussion regarding this. Regards Jenny

Hello,
The problem is that I found beautiful wallpapers but did not want to use them the way it was proposed, would save them and use on my phone without the need for them to be automatically exchanged as it consumes a lot of battery of my mobile phone.
Forgive me, just wish I could save them on my phone without any intent to distribute them, if necessary I even paid for it.
It would not be possible to make them as simple wallpapers so I can choose what I want to use the phone? without them change automatically?
I found them very beautiful and I think a shame you can not choose which put on one of the screens ... I have more of a Home on my phone so I would be able to choose wallpapers, but this is not possible because they automatically change as the time of day, I know some people like that but the problem is that consumes a lot of phone memory apart from that, I'd like a particular wallpaper was fixed.
It has some way to achieve this?
You faira that for me?
24th December 2016, 02:53 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyhanell

Could you generate a version for dekstop windows. I'd be very appreciated...
4th March 2017, 07:28 PM |#9  

More
Well done Jenny. Your a legend for creating the app and sticking up for yourself. We need more creative and innovative artists like you that aren't chasing a buck but just want to simply be recognised for their work. I love your stuff. Keep it up!
27th July 2017, 04:24 AM |#10  
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 1,069

Donate to Me
More
Why are these 320x320 absolutely worthless you may have well not even posted them!!! At this size they are worthless to anyone that has a device that isn't 10 years old actually even the original androids like the hero or others had a screen resolution that was much larger than that! So where are the wallpapers that we can use???
15th August 2019, 03:34 AM |#11  

More
Material island
Paid for the live weather only to get the message that "No weather was found for the current location, default is sun." Truly disappointed with the purchase.
Phone: OnePlus 6t.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)