FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The Maze speed ssb504r... And rooting?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By [email protected], Junior Member on 14th July 2019, 12:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I recently tried to root a maze speed ssb504r with spflash tools and accidently hard bricked my phone can any body help me unbrick it i didn't make a back up file but I found one on android forums and it is lacking the preloader. If anybody has a complete back up of the ssb504r it would be much appreciated or even just a compoatible preloader would be great.
2nd December 2019, 02:57 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

I recently tried to root a maze speed ssb504r with spflash tools and accidently hard bricked my phone can any body help me unbrick it i didn't make a back up file but I found one on android forums and it is lacking the preloader. If anybody has a complete back up of the ssb504r it would be much appreciated or even just a compoatible preloader would be great.

I did a similar thing, but I have twrp from this forum https://androidforums.com/threads/re...phone.1292241/
this dude did a lot for us lol
idk what screen you are at, if you could detail what it is that you see, I may be able to help. I'm "Windows Desktop" on that thread btw.
As for rooting the device, if you're hard bricked there may be no way unless you can get through.
I'm assuming u were frp locked(Google locked) leading you to this problem.

-Edit
After some research i found out that if this happens you can enter "default_password" and it could let you in, apparently it's only some Android phones, and on top of that only some versions of those kernels, even if you didn't put a PIN/Password. If it doesn't work it could be some other number associated with the phone, I've tried all that i could think of with nothing helping so idk what to say. Well give it a try and lemme know what happens.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)