Melrose 2019 and google apps

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mamfet, Junior Member on 7th April 2019, 07:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2019, 12:39 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Step all the same as I did, twrp should have been installed. I don't understand the problem with your droid. Are you a droid with a fingerprint version or non?

30th May 2019, 05:16 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The steps are the same as I did, twrp should have been installed. I don't understand the problem with your droid. is your droid with a fingerprint version or not?
5th June 2019, 04:37 PM |#13  

More
I have got fingerprints.
I uploaded the files here
I do not take responsibility !!
http://bit.ly/melrose_2019

Password=
SHMM
10th June 2019, 12:04 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frast1

I do not understand what causes you twrp not installed.
I just do it like this, before installing twrp via adb, I need TurnOn OEM unlock. Settings> Developer option> OEM unlock.
then install via adb:
1. Fastboot OEM unlock
2. Fastboot flash recovery
3. Fastboot reboot
This is the tool that I use
adb&recovery

You were allowed to give credit to whoever brought it up first ...
(This is me)
10th June 2019, 09:02 AM |#15  

More
Same issue, TWRP not working on Melrose 2019 3GB 32GB + Fingerprint
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamfet

1) command "adb devices" - OK, on command window is "0123456789ABCDEF device"
2) command "adb reboot bootloader" - OK, phone boot to FASTBOOT mode, on phone display is "=> FASTBOOT mode ..."
3) command "fastboot oem unlock", - OK, allow command on phone volume up, then phone return to FASTBOOT mode
4) command "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img", OK on phone display and command window is all OKAY
5) command "fastboot reboot" - phone reboot, all phone settings is on factory settings (china language,... ).
6) after allowing usb debuging - command "adb devices" on command window is "0123456789ABCDEF device"
7) command "adb reboot recovery", phone boot to recovery, but there is no twrp app, there is only green droid (the droid lies on its back, has an open front with a red triangle and a vicar), below the droid image is "no command"

thanks for help

edit: my device is not rooted, can it be a problem?

I have the same issue ( Melrose 2019 3GB 32GB + Fingerprint ), I tried multiple times but without luck.
Did you perhaps found a sollution?

Thanks
10th June 2019, 11:52 AM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frast1

I do not understand what causes you twrp not installed.
I just do it like this, before installing twrp via adb, I need TurnOn OEM unlock. Settings> Developer option> OEM unlock.
then install via adb:
1. Fastboot OEM unlock
2. Fastboot flash recovery
3. Fastboot reboot
This is the tool that I use
adb&recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamfet

1) command "adb devices" - OK, on command window is "0123456789ABCDEF device"
2) command "adb reboot bootloader" - OK, phone boot to FASTBOOT mode, on phone display is "=> FASTBOOT mode ..."
3) command "fastboot oem unlock", - OK, allow command on phone volume up, then phone return to FASTBOOT mode
4) command "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img", OK on phone display and command window is all OKAY
5) command "fastboot reboot" - phone reboot, all phone settings is on factory settings (china language,... ).
6) after allowing usb debuging - command "adb devices" on command window is "0123456789ABCDEF device"
7) command "adb reboot recovery", phone boot to recovery, but there is no twrp app, there is only green droid (the droid lies on its back, has an open front with a red triangle and a vicar), below the droid image is "no command"

thanks for help

edit: my device is not rooted, can it be a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrankie

I have the same issue ( Melrose 2019 3GB 32GB + Fingerprint ), I tried multiple times but without luck.
Did you perhaps found a sollution?

Thanks

It does not work on this model.
If you can send the original boot.img file that is on the device and and I will customize you the recocvey.img
11th June 2019, 04:59 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmuel0990

It does not work on this model.
If you can send the original boot.img file that is on the device and and I will customize you the recocvey.img

Sorry, I wish I was able to make one. I tried a lot of options like adb and even the OneClickRoot service. But all without luck.
12th June 2019, 02:00 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrankie

Sorry, I wish I was able to make one. I tried a lot of options like adb and even the OneClickRoot service. But all without luck.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...JAH16pZ9-5kp9f

This Recovery.img file is suitable for the 32 GB version
but!!!! I could not and I do not recommend installing it ..

If you can read the 32GB firmware on your phone and upload it here, maybe I can build it for Root

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

As explained in this video from minute 9:31
https://youtu.be/GMAytZ56hac
If you can please do this and upload the file you exported to (it will be a large file ...)
12th June 2019, 09:51 AM |#19  

More
Guys,
can you please write step-by-step manual how to install the Google Play Store on this device? (I have 3 GB/32 BG, fingerprint). I am lama, so I dont know what is adb and how to use it.

Optionaly how to use the recovery image_new.img from post above
12th June 2019, 10:54 AM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantingshi

Guys,
can you please write step-by-step manual how to install the Google Play Store on this device? (I have 3 GB/32 BG, fingerprint). I am lama, so I dont know what is adb and how to use it.

As explained in this video from minute 9:31
https://youtu.be/GMAytZ56hac
If you can please do this and upload the file you exported to (it will be a large file ...)

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantingshi

Guys,

The file from the message above is actually a standard recovery.img file that I just adapted to the 32 GB model
It does not work well !!!!!! Caution!
If you can do what I requested and upload the full file, I will create a flash file that can always be done from scratch
12th June 2019, 11:22 AM |#21  

More
I am sorry, but I dont know what to do before I will whats in video from 9:31. SP Tool is installed, but I dont know how to use it. How I can connect it with the phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)