Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2020, 01:47 PM |#1101  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1,268

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrendude1

hi all,is it possible to use mixplorer to sync my android files to my linux mint pc,just as syncthing..as i dont quite understand it..if so i can remove syncthing and use mixplorer,i have spent a week reading up on syncthing and few days trying to work out if mixplorer can do the same,ive absorbed so much my brain is not syncing lol..thank you

No, you can't. The most you can get is backup.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
21st March 2020, 12:25 AM |#1102  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have a question. I have multiple files starting with "apps_" in each of the file names. Is there a way to batch rename files removing just what you see here while keeping the rest of the names intact? If so please show me how. And thank you for your time.
21st March 2020, 12:47 AM |#1103  
Thanks Meter: 419

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinassaR

I have a question. I have multiple files starting with "apps_" in each of the file names. Is there a way to batch rename files removing just what you see here while keeping the rest of the names intact? If so please show me how. And thank you for your time.

Rename—>Regex—>Replace A with B, leave 'B' empty.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
21st March 2020, 01:11 AM |#1104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTiB

Hate to sound like a noob but could you visually show me please.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote:

Nevermind it's working ty very much for the assistance kind one.
21st March 2020, 01:14 AM |#1105  
Thanks Meter: 419

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinassaR

Hate to sound like a noob but could you visually show me please.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Nevermind it's working ty very much for the assistance kind one.

And yet you didn't hit the "Thanks" button. 😉
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
21st March 2020, 05:15 AM |#1106  

More
Quote:

And yet you didn't hit the "Thanks" button.

Thought I did, must not have gone through. It should be there now.
The Following User Says Thank You to FinassaR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FinassaR Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 11:54 PM |#1107  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Is it possible to see the creation date of a file or folder? I only see the last modification (if i could see both .. is it possible?)
26th March 2020, 12:28 AM |#1108  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,657

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drezz2

Is it possible to see the creation date of a file or folder? I only see the last modification (if i could see both .. is it possible?)

This setting might (or might not) help:

Menu > settings > more settings > last modified time = unchecked

but there are potential Android version and ROM specific reasons it may not work. By searching thread for "created" & "date" some previous discussion can be found starting at this post.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post79161603 and there may be more further back in this thread or in the main thread. Also, if you provide more details about the device someone may know of an answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 12:50 AM |#1109  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

This setting might (or might not) help:

Menu > settings > more settings > last modified time = unchecked

but there are potential Android version and ROM specific reasons it may not work. By searching thread for "created" & "date" some previous discussion can be found starting at this post.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post79161603 and there may be more further back in this thread or in the main thread. Also, if you provide more details about the device someone may know of an answer.

I already tried it and it keeps marking the last modification time every time I open the file or create a new file in the folder
It is a oneplus one, with lineage 16 (if it is not possible, I can live with it )
28th March 2020, 10:11 PM |#1110  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
OnePlus 6T auto launch file
Hey I have a OnePlus 6T and I'm using MixPlorer. One of the features of the 6T is screen off gesture. You can launch a bookmarked directory/file using the screen off gesture. However, when I do this with a PDF file, I get the error message, "Not Exists". I was wondering if there is any way to work around this and get it to open the file directly. I have already installed the PDF add-on. Thanks for any help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, instructions, manual, mixplorer, q&a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)