More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzepar

1. Select files you want to zip
2. Press 3 dots (menu)
3. Press Archiv
4. Paste icon will show
5. Select again Archive in paste menu

I don't remember correctly but it's like this something.

Good Luck!

Sent from my XPERIA M2 using Tapatalk

LOL I type too slow (and got distracted by a phone call while posting an answer) Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free

25th February 2016, 07:16 AM |#12  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Thanks @Dzepar and @IronTechmonkey !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Preet_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Preet_ Ad-Free
26th February 2016, 06:31 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for the manual, MiXplorer is great
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PolyWon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PolyWon Ad-Free
1st March 2016, 09:41 PM |#14  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,807

More
FTP and paths on SD cards.
Every now and then I test all the possible paths to Internal and External SDs via FTP. With some lingering SD card access issues recently resolved, now seems like a good time to repeat the routine.

In L5.1.1/CM12.1, SuperSU 2.65 (recent Playstore update of flashed SuperSU 2.46), Selinux = permissive, MiXplorer v6.1.4.BETA_B1602294, Filezilla 3.11.0.2 FTP client connecting to MiXplorer FTP using active tab at / as top level, copying a 15MB PDF through a variety of paths:

/storage/sdcard0, and /storage/emulated/legacy, and /sdcard: File copy is successful to root of internal SD but no contents shown at these paths in FTP client. Viewing same location via /storage/emulated/0 shows the copied file and all other expected content. A bad thing about this is that copying the file again by the same method overwrites the existing one without a prompt. I verified this by copying a different file of different type and size but with same filename.

/storage/emulated/0: File copy is successful to root of internal SD..

/external_sd: File copy is successful to root of external SD.

/storage/sdcard1: File copy is successful to root of external SD.

/mnt/media_rw/sdcard1: File copy is successful to root of external SD.

/mnt/shell/emulated/0: File copy is successful to root of internal SD.

/mnt/shell/emulated/legacy: This is a weird one. File copy is successful but this path is not linked to any other location and the copied file is there alone when viewed via FTP or in MiX on device. Not a problem, just interesting, maybe a quirk of the ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
3rd March 2016, 03:23 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[Q]How to export album cover? I was only find add it.
The Following User Says Thank You to YexuanXiao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YexuanXiao Ad-Free
3rd March 2016, 04:11 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YexuanXiao

This is hard to answer with so few details about the situation. Export from what? Are you using the latest version of MiXplorer. Can you provide a screenshot?
3rd March 2016, 05:32 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 733

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YexuanXiao

I don't think it's possible to export it. You can change/replace it but not exported. Unless I don't know how
@IronTechmonkey
I think he meant of this:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dzepar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dzepar Ad-Free
3rd March 2016, 06:37 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzepar

I don't think it's possible to export it. You can change/replace it but not exported. Unless I don't know how
@IronTechmonkey
I think he meant of this:

Another as yet unexplored area of MiXplorer for me. Thanks! Just for kicks I played with this for a bit. I was able to replace album art for an MP3 and restore it to the original. The "Remove" button had me thinking I could remove the original album art but it only works to remove a custom image and restore the original. Although the "Remove" button might be more descriptive if it was named "Restore" the behavior of protecting the original material seems normal, although I can remove album art from same file on PC with dBpowerapm's tag editor. Maybe there is a feature request in there somewhere but there are more important things being requested now.

As to @YexuanXiao's question, I did some searching and could only find a references to linux command line functions and some PC utilities that might be able to do this but nothing ready-made for Android.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
3rd March 2016, 06:51 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 733

Donate to Me
More
I'm bad with numbers but I think it was added after media player was added it's very handy tho I do all my edits on pc this is great for quick edit.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dzepar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dzepar Ad-Free
4th March 2016, 03:56 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thank you for the great work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leonoscar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leonoscar Ad-Free
6th March 2016, 07:24 AM |#21  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 28,248

More
Great work @IronTechmonkey, I appreciate it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, instructions, manual, mixplorer, q&a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)