MiXplorer: Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)

6,449 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,987

By IronTechmonkey, Recognized Contributor on 5th February 2016, 05:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th July 2019, 02:26 PM |#871  
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Been driving myself crazy trying to figure out the location of the Skins setting for, in my words, the "previously selected folder tint" or highlight or whatever. Screenshot of current look attached. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS_20190707_060359.png
Views:	340
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	4788447  

8th July 2019, 07:24 PM |#872  
Thanks Meter: 1,969

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTiB

Been driving myself crazy trying to figure out the location of the Skins setting for, in my words, the "previously selected folder tint" or highlight or whatever. Screenshot of current look attached. Thanks!

I have a similar problem, I'm looking for the colour that is used for marking a part of text to copy/paste it. I think it should be the same tint like the one that is used when long pressing a folder.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
8th July 2019, 07:26 PM |#873  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

I have a similar problem, I'm looking for the colour that is used for marking a part of text to copy/paste it. I think it should be the same tint like the one that is used when long pressing a folder.

Attached screenshot.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20190708-202521.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	4789139  
8th July 2019, 08:17 PM |#874  
Thanks Meter: 896

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTiB

If i well remember it is highlited by code. No key in editor for this until now...

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Quote:

Attached screenshot.

Change this in skin editor:
TEXT_EDIT_SELECTION_BACKGROUND
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
8th July 2019, 09:30 PM |#875  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Change this in skin editor:
TEXT_EDIT_SELECTION_BACKGROUND

Thanks, that's working.
But I've got another problem now. At the moment I'm using DJDarkknight96 Glass Theme. As you can see it's set to default in the skin section when I import it and there's no option to edit it.
Is it because it's a theme and not a skin?
I'm almost sure that I've edited other parts of it in the past....
Am I messing up something about the difference between themes and skins? Are themes not editable without opening the .mit file?

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20190708-220827.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	4789202   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190708-220836.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	4789203  
8th July 2019, 09:47 PM |#876  

More
Quote:

Thanks, that's working.
But I've got another problem now. I'm using DJDarkknight96 Glass Theme. As you can see it's set to default in the skin section when I import it and there's no option to edit it.
Is it because it's a theme and not a skin?
I'm almost sure that I've edited other parts of it in the past....
Am I messing up something about the difference between themes and skins? Are themes not editable without opening the .mit file?

Yes the first one is a theme and cannot be edited in settings. Only removed. It is a .mit file that you have imported. To edit a .mit file you can rename it to .zip then unzip the folder and you will find inside a properties.xml with all theme settings and a folder with all the custom icons.. Those listed after the theme in your screenshot are instead skins and you can edit them in the skin editor...so if you want to customize a theme without messing with properties.xml file you can import it as you made and then apply over it a skin that overrides the tint colors of the theme so that in this way you can use your custom colors editing the values in the skin editor ui, much simpler than editing the xml file of the theme itself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
9th July 2019, 08:13 AM |#877  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Batch renaming.
Hi All.

I have been using renaming Wizard for quite some time now and since the S10+ with PIE rooted the app does not work.
So I decided to have a go at MiX and seems to be able to do the job all along however the onlything that I can not seem to get past is the brackets?

I would like to be able to rename in a number sequence "1,2,3,4,5..." but I get the following "(1),(2),(3),(4),(5)..."

Please can anyone share some insight on how to remove those brackets??? I have tried to remove the brackets in the parameter's option like so %1n but no luck.

Solved it by renaming the full name leaving extension and starting the number sequence at 1 and adding %2d at parameters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FdeKlerk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FdeKlerk Ad-Free
9th July 2019, 10:49 AM |#878  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FdeKlerk

Hi All.

I have been using renaming Wizard for quite some time now and since the S10+ with PIE rooted the app does not work.
So I decided to have a go at MiX and seems to be able to do the job all along however the onlything that I can not seem to get past is the brackets?

I would like to be able to rename in a number sequence "1,2,3,4,5..." but I get the following "(1),(2),(3),(4),(5)..."

Please can anyone share some insight on how to remove those brackets??? I have tried to remove the brackets in the parameter's option like so %1n but no luck.

Solved it by renaming the full name leaving extension and starting the number sequence at 1 and adding %2d at parameters.

Hi look at this picture. You have to select "Full name" option to get rid of the brackets. Set your rename popup and advanced optiond as the picture from my example.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20190709-114710_MiXplorer.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	220.9 KB
ID:	4789411  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
9th July 2019, 12:15 PM |#879  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Spacing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Hi look at this picture. You have to select "Full name" option to get rid of the brackets. Set your rename popup and advanced optiond as the picture from my example.

Yes, that is perfect but how to get rid of the space between a and 1?

I have a tasker profile using about 200 files and now some of them have a space in front of the number.
9th July 2019, 12:24 PM |#880  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FdeKlerk

Yes, that is perfect but how to get rid of the space between a and 1?

I have a tasker profile using about 200 files and now some of them have a space in front of the number.

Delete the space in the incremental pattern field. I let it after delete the brackets. See picture
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20190709-132229_MiXplorer.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	4789433  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
Yesterday, 03:52 AM |#881  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 716

Donate to Me
More
Could some regex expert help me by telling the right expression to remove the last 4 chars from a name but not touching in the extension. I tried .{4}$ but it considers the extension. Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, instructions, manual, mixplorer, q&a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)