Thanks Meter: 7,807

By IronTechmonkey, Recognized Contributor on 5th February 2016, 05:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th April 2019, 10:31 PM |#831  
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Thank you for the explanation.

Another question if I may.
This is a new phone (Moto G7) which is not yet rooted. But, mix let's me explore and manipulate root files as if I was rooted. How is that possible?

10th April 2019, 12:00 AM |#832  
OP Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeme2

Thank you for the explanation.

Another question if I may.
This is a new phone (Moto G7) which is not yet rooted. But, mix let's me explore and manipulate root files as if I was rooted. How is that possible?

That's weird. I can imagine scenarios that would cause that but that would just be guess work without knowing more details about the device, particularly the basic information collected at the beginning of a MiXplorer log. I see you posted in the main thread. Let's see what happens.
19th April 2019, 12:29 PM |#833  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
What's the difference between standard and silver?
19th April 2019, 01:42 PM |#834  
Thanks Meter: 1,910

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightracer

What's the difference between standard and silver?

Just read this FAQ, in this case "Getting Mixplorer":

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

MiXplorer: Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)

As announced by HootanParsa here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ostcount=27232

"MiX Silver a bundle of MiX with Archive and SMB2 addons and the latest language resources is uploaded in Play store as a paid app to support the development of MiXplorer. If you liked it and installed it and found a problem, please let me know. Thank you very much. "

Here is a note from HootanParsa about the hostory of M/iXplorer on Playstore https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...691&p=73870110.

Several MiXplorer Add-ons are available at Play Store for those who want to use them or just want to support development.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 12:11 AM |#835  

More
Thanks @TiTiB for suggesting that @FatalBulletHit's ThemeCreation Overview be included in the OPs of the FAQ. The following paragraph has been added to the theme post here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...63&postcount=6 (and some surrounding fluff was removed from the preceding and following paragraphs to the give this new addition more prominence).

"For those who would like to explore making themes there is @FatalBulletHit's, excelent Theme Creation Overview here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=732. It includes a very nice colour coded and annotated chart, detailed tables, and other things which people who would like to learn about themes will find quite helpful"

Thanks at @FatalBulletHit for taking the time to create and share that material.

[EDIT] I linked to your post rather than linking directly to the material referenced therein, in case you make change to those links, but if you would like direct links to the resources from the OPs that can be done. Please feel free to suggest how it could be better presented.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
30th April 2019, 11:23 PM |#836  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When I did add new cloud account I did created passcode, later on I tried to create automated copy task from local sdcard to cloud account, but it shows error. Is it because of passcode?
2nd May 2019, 02:44 AM |#837  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vokmed

When I did add new cloud account I did created passcode, later on I tried to create automated copy task from local sdcard to cloud account, but it shows error. Is it because of passcode?

Good question. I don't know if there is any limitation or issue with auto tasks regarding coud account passcodes. I would suggest the following:

- Search the main thread for recent instances of posts containing "cloud" and "autotask". You may not be able to find any but it is worth doing this to see if anyone else happens to have the same question.

- Post the question in the main thread to find out if there is any known limitation.

- If autotask is supposed to work with cloud accounts them log the issue.
8th May 2019, 10:11 PM |#838  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you!
8th May 2019, 10:14 PM |#839  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vokmed

Thank you!

If you are expressing thanks for MiXplorer (the app itself) all credit goes to our esteemed developer HootanParsa.

[EDIT] I just realized the context of your comment. Your welcome.
16th May 2019, 08:29 PM |#840  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Hi.

I Cant move files from a smb share to another smb share on the same disk. Copy works and move from sd card to smb share works also.
Is this not supported?
16th May 2019, 09:10 PM |#841  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOmatrixOO

Hi.

I Cant move files from a smb share to another smb share on the same disk. Copy works and move from sd card to smb share works also.
Is this not supported?

I'm sure you provide a log soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, instructions, manual, mixplorer, q&a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)