FORUMS

offline local fm radio from uk

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By morgan1985, Member on 30th June 2020, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So a feature they removed that I allways used was the ability to listen to local fm radio using headphone as antenna, can't no more but was wondering if its possible in any other ways, im from uk and using s8, doesn't have a hidden radio either unfortunately. Some u just need to enable it, but mine, typical. In never a lucky type.

I read Google play music has cache radio so can listen offline but that's no good because you have to be subscribed to premium, 10 quid a month to listen to free radio stations no chance, any ideas ?

Thx
30th June 2020, 06:52 AM |#2  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 612

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan1985

So a feature they removed that I allways used was the ability to listen to local fm radio using headphone as antenna, can't no more but was wondering if its possible in any other ways, im from uk and using s8, doesn't have a hidden radio either unfortunately. Some u just need to enable it, but mine, typical. In never a lucky type.

I read Google play music has cache radio so can listen offline but that's no good because you have to be subscribed to premium, 10 quid a month to listen to free radio stations no chance, any ideas ?

Thx

I don't think that offline radio is possible in Android, since it's live. If you ever want an online app there's "Tune In".
Otherwise you also can buy a portable radio, I remember have one when I was kid, that was fun but it'll take a full pocket to fit that ancient machine
Here is one if you ever wonder where to find that : https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Port...3496226&sr=8-4

Have a good day
The Following User Says Thank You to Raiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raiz Ad-Free
30th June 2020, 08:07 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiz

I don't think that offline radio is possible in Android, since it's live. If you ever want an online app there's "Tune In".
Otherwise you also can buy a portable radio, I remember have one when I was kid, that was fun but it'll take a full pocket to fit that ancient machine
Here is one if you ever wonder where to find that : https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Port...3496226&sr=8-4

Have a good day

Think you might be rite, I guess I was wondering if theres any free apps that do the offline cache thing google play music does, only u can only do that if u pay premium on google play music or I'd use that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)