FORUMS

Oppo A3s root. New possibility?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By SG_VIPER, Junior Member on 5th August 2019, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I made the mistake of purchasing an Oppo A3s on an impulse and have just resorted to checking the xda site for updates. Over the last few months, it seems like there may have been some changes to the situation and I wanted to know if this root option was legitimate.

androidleaker(dot)com(forwardslash)unlock-bootloader-install-twrp-and-root-oppo-a3s

On other threads, it's been stated that one of the later colour os updates allowed unlocking of the bootloader and one user seemed to get it working?

"flash with .zip via install storage, zip flashable, fill it with emmc_appsboot, if you are having trouble getting through Qfill, I've tried oppo and the bootloader is disabled, and it works..."

I've never had to deal with a locked bootloader like this so any help is appreciated. the amount of bloatware on this thing is unbelievable.

Genuinely appreciate any insight <3
The Following User Says Thank You to SG_VIPER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SG_VIPER Ad-Free
27th September 2019, 09:30 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any new method for rooting oppo a3s
22nd October 2019, 01:26 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosakki69

Any new method for rooting oppo a3s

i also seeking.... this unit come with bloatware .
22nd October 2019, 02:24 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by k5235

i also seeking.... this unit come with bloatware .

I can't help you find root, but I can help you with a method to remove bloatware without root using adb shell.

https://www.xda-developers.com/unins...t-root-access/

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
14th February 2020, 02:47 PM |#5  
Flag Palakkad
Thanks Meter: 4

More
So if the bootloader is unlocked can we root this thing up i added a screenshot if anyone have successfully tried please send replies ... I don't have a pc if i had i would have tried it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-14-20-15-10-52.png
Views:	290
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	4950379  
28th February 2020, 03:18 AM |#6  
Flag calapan city
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
There is possibility of rooting as well as booting twrp using edl mode im currently testing this but first ill port some twrp for oppo a3s which is trial and error
29th February 2020, 06:15 PM |#7  
Flag Palakkad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungics1200

There is possibility of rooting as well as booting twrp using edl mode im currently testing this but first ill port some twrp for oppo a3s which is trial and error

Excellent broo im ready to help ..dont know much but about making but i can help .. can we start a telegram group it will be easier

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Before 6 months i contacted a twrp expert through twrp app in playstore he told he can help but i cant find stock recovery file of this thing if anyone can share it... It will be helpful
4th March 2020, 03:19 AM |#8  
Flag Palakkad

More
Hi guys i started a oppo a3s themes and mods channel. Anyone Interested can join here tnx..

Oppo A3s themes and mods
https://t.me/oppo_a3s
8th March 2020, 02:24 PM |#9  

More
Anyone can try this method to unlock the bootloader..
h.t.t.p.s://androed48.blogspot.com/2020/02/how-to-unlock-bootloader-of-oppo.html
16th March 2020, 02:56 AM |#10  
Flag calapan city
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
update : its possible for rooting oppo a3s with the use of flash tools but you need one you cant flash one image on edl and you need to decrypt the flash file and flash using a official tool
The Following User Says Thank You to samsungics1200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samsungics1200 Ad-Free
20th March 2020, 06:10 AM |#11  
Flag Palakkad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungics1200

update : its possible for rooting oppo a3s with the use of flash tools but you need one you cant flash one image on edl and you need to decrypt the flash file and flash using a official tool

Official tool means??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)