FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Oppo R15 Pro - Alternative ROMs

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By shaddsi, Junior Member on 14th October 2018, 10:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I know the R15 is not the most popular of phones out there in the XDA community... Hell, I only purchased mine because it looked pretty. I have a massive loathe for the ColourOS crap that sits on the phone though. Notifications are its solid downfall as they NEVER work properly.

I was wondering whether there was a ported ROM or even stock Android ROM out there that would be a viable replacement. I know P beta was released for it but its just way too buggy and the production version is out now. Any ideas?

26th November 2018, 09:14 AM |#2  

More
I second that motion
Upvote. The is behaves like a ROM. What the point if you can't set it up how you want. May as well buy a Nokia 3310.
9th April 2019, 04:45 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaddsi

I know the R15 is not the most popular of phones out there in the XDA community... Hell, I only purchased mine because it looked pretty. I have a massive loathe for the ColourOS crap that sits on the phone though. Notifications are its solid downfall as they NEVER work properly.

I was wondering whether there was a ported ROM or even stock Android ROM out there that would be a viable replacement. I know P beta was released for it but its just way too buggy and the production version is out now. Any ideas?

now you can get Coloros 6(https://www.coloros.com/topic/coloros6.html)
which has completely different UI from Coloros5.2/5.0, enough of too many bugs in Android P beta also , but things got changed now
15th August 2019, 02:54 AM |#4  

More
Just wondering if anyone has tried flashing a custom rom on their Oppo R15? ColorOS 6 doesn't appear to be available in Australia for a while. But let's face it is anyone actually waiting for it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oppo-r15-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)