Thanks Meter: 3

By ken481, Member on 7th July 2018, 07:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th September 2018, 11:29 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken481

Oreo Update was meant to happen by end of June - anyone has any idea when it will be available via OTA?

Promised in March, then in May, and in June after that!
The Following User Says Thank You to Big_Sam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Big_Sam Ad-Free

31st October 2018, 09:32 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
ULEFONE POWER 3 & 3s ANDROID 9 PIE UPDATE (TREBLE) (UNOFFICIAL)
It does not let me create a new post for not being a veteran user (Please, click on Thanks!), so I put it here what I found.

I have not yet tried it for lack of time, but it can be a solution to the sloppiness of ulefone with the update of oreo.

I leave the link:

https://www.getdroidtips.com/android...Pre-Requisites
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koitz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koitz Ad-Free
12th November 2018, 09:40 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Android 8.1 v18 - 2018.06.29
Hey forum friends,

maybe the wait will come to an end. In the Russian forum 4pda the first version Orio 8.1 for the Power 3 is posted.
Hope it's not a FAKE

Quelle 4pda.ru
4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=872762&st=3120#entry78824613
yadi.sk/d/kif4RxTQkbheYg
The Following User Says Thank You to Bundfrosch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bundfrosch Ad-Free
13th November 2018, 12:36 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
has anyone tried this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Baker0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Baker0 Ad-Free
13th November 2018, 03:53 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Oreo
The instruction is toooooooooooooo long!
16th November 2018, 02:25 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Tested, ROM is oreo official. IMEI Lost on flash. I cant use modem. Recovery tool writes the IMEI correctly, tee red warning disapears, but no service available. Mtk engineer tools not working. Reverting to V40 & IMEI recovery ok. No brick risk. Data wipe on flash!! (Backup It!)
The Following User Says Thank You to koitz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koitz Ad-Free
17th November 2018, 10:43 AM |#17  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=koitz;78176759]Tested, ROM is oreo official. IMEI Lost on flash. I cant use modem. Recovery tool writes the IMEI correctly, tee red warning disapears, but no service available. Mtk engineer tools not working. Reverting to V40 & IMEI recovery ok. No brick risk. Data wipe on flash!! (Backup It!)[/QUOT
Hello from greece can you give me the twrp 3.2.3 because there is no where in the russian site cant find it .....if you have it please send it so i can try this....thanksss
The Following User Says Thank You to mikrokatevas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikrokatevas Ad-Free
17th November 2018, 11:46 AM |#18  
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
i cannot register i cant understand russian with google translator so i can ask them to reupload it........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	4644966  
The Following User Says Thank You to mikrokatevas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikrokatevas Ad-Free
17th November 2018, 03:04 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Tried it and I. The main problem he has is that it does not recognize the SIM.
I tried to fix it IMEI, but failed.
With a first look it seems stable.
If corrected it will be perfect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petros3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petros3 Ad-Free
18th November 2018, 12:13 AM |#20  
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros3

Tried it and I. The main problem he has is that it does not recognize the SIM.
I tried to fix it IMEI, but failed.
With a first look it seems stable.
If corrected it will be perfect.

do you have twrp file because i cant find it no where...ελπιζω ν μην κανω λαθος αν εχεις το αρχειο τις recovery μπορεις να μου το δωσεις...ευχαριστω
18th November 2018, 09:39 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrokatevas

do you have twrp file because i cant find it no where...ελπιζω ν μην κανω λαθος αν εχεις το αρχειο τις recovery μπορεις να μου το δωσεις...ευχαριστω

No, I do not have it. and I search for it. if I have some news I will let you know.
Έχω ένα φίλο που ξέρει ρωσικά, μήπως μπορέσει και γραφτεί και πάρουμε το αρχείο. θα ενημερώσω.
The Following User Says Thank You to petros3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petros3 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ulefone-power-3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)