FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone Got Oreo Update Yet?

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By ken481, Member on 7th July 2018, 07:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th November 2018, 09:39 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrokatevas

do you have twrp file because i cant find it no where...ελπιζω ν μην κανω λαθος αν εχεις το αρχειο τις recovery μπορεις να μου το δωσεις...ευχαριστω

No, I do not have it. and I search for it. if I have some news I will let you know.
Έχω ένα φίλο που ξέρει ρωσικά, μήπως μπορέσει και γραφτεί και πάρουμε το αρχείο. θα ενημερώσω.
The Following User Says Thank You to petros3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petros3 Ad-Free
 
 
18th November 2018, 09:51 AM |#22  
mikrokatevas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 39
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros3

No, I do not have it. and I search for it. if I have some news I will let you know.
Έχω ένα φίλο που ξέρει ρωσικά, μήπως μπορέσει και γραφτεί και πάρουμε το αρχείο. θα ενημερώσω.

Ευχαριστω για την προσπαθεια.......
The Following User Says Thank You to mikrokatevas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikrokatevas Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 09:00 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Finally. I found a solution and I am very happy.
You must install android 8.1 from (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824 Win)
https://mega.nz/#!42IWCIbS!DgphQqy_T...yG_iW3Q5KG95y0
In the installation options select (Download Only).
And the installation is perfect, the phone works All perfectly.
IMEI is not lost and the SIM works fine.

I tested it and in firmware update installation
and it's all okay.


The Following User Says Thank You to petros3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petros3 Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 11:18 AM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros3

Finally. I found a solution and I am very happy.
You must install android 8.1 from (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824 Win)
In the installation options select (Download Only).
And the installation is perfect, the phone works All perfectly.
IMEI is not lost and the SIM works fine.

I tested it and in firmware update installation
and it's all okay.

How did you do it with the SP Flash Tool.
When you could give me a quick explanation i would be very Happy.
Is the Complete OS on Russian?
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Benni0315 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Benni0315 Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 11:35 AM |#25  
mikrokatevas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 39
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros3

Finally. I found a solution and I am very happy.
You must install android 8.1 from (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824 Win)
In the installation options select (Download Only).
And the installation is perfect, the phone works All perfectly.
IMEI is not lost and the SIM works fine.

I tested it and in firmware update installation
and it's all okay.


did you manage to remove tee kee red mark from the screen?
and if yes how did you manage it....?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikrokatevas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikrokatevas Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 12:06 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrokatevas

did you manage to remove tee kee red mark from the screen?
and if yes how did you manage it....?

Did you try to install it via FlashTool?
The Following User Says Thank You to Benni0315 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Benni0315 Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 12:15 PM |#27  
mikrokatevas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 39
 
Donate to Me
More
I managed with the tool his mentionig and in download mode the ony hing is that i dont ha ve the way to remove the tee key red mark......and the biggest problem is that i dont have the twrp recovery to instal superuser....i cant fnd it nowhere...........
The Following User Says Thank You to mikrokatevas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikrokatevas Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 12:25 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
First of all you must have installed the drivers (ADB 1.4.2) on the PC.
Download the program (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824) from here.
https://spflashtools.com/windows/sp-flash-tool-v5-1836

in the program.
1. Choose (Scatter -loading file) and we press (choose)
We find the file in the ROM (MT6763_Android_scatter) and opening.
2. A little lower, choose (Firmware Upgrade)
3. Choose (Download)

With the cell phone closed we connect it to USB.
Caution. Will be fully formatted, all files will be lost
25th November 2018, 12:34 PM |#29  
mikrokatevas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 39
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros3

First of all you must have installed the drivers (ADB 1.4.2) on the PC.
Download the program (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824) from here.
https://spflashtools.com/windows/sp-flash-tool-v5-1836

in the program.
1. Choose (Scatter -loading file) and we press (choose)
We find the file in the ROM (MT6763_Android_scatter) and opening.
2. A little lower, choose (Firmware Upgrade)
3. Choose (Download)

With the cell phone closed we connect it to USB.
Caution. Will be fully formatted, all files will be lost

did you managed to find a root method or twrp method?Its working fine...but i really need to root it......
The Following User Says Thank You to mikrokatevas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikrokatevas Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 12:38 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrokatevas

did you managed to find a root method or twrp method?Its working fine...but i really need to root it......

Not yet. I am trying.
I will let you know when I have it.
The Following User Says Thank You to petros3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petros3 Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 01:31 PM |#31  
mikrokatevas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 39
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros3

Not yet. I am trying.
I will let you know when I have it.

i am trying to flash from other models woth no luck so far.....it needs twrp 3.2.3 the last one was elefone p9000...αν εχεις περαιτερω πληροφοριες με λες...ευχαριστω thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

i found this please try it if you can...its not twrp....i dont now what it is i think its twrp gemini......

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

https://yadi.sk/d/hXFKzZSC8P6yuQ
The Following User Says Thank You to mikrokatevas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikrokatevas Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ulefone-power-3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes