FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Oujia S11 Plus can't ROOT or Flash Recovery/FAKE SPECS??

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By computerdog2, Junior Member on 11th October 2018, 01:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello All,
This is my first post here, so sorry if I posted in the wrong section/format. Anyhow, this is going to be a two part problem, try to bear with me here.
I have recently purchased an Oujia S11 Plus (manufacturer's site here: http: (slash) (slash) www (dot) oujiakg (dot) com (slash) index.php?ac=article&at=read&did=166).

First thing I have noticed is the android version was faked, it reports as android 8.1 but in reality it runs android 6.0. Despite this I've tried to root via multiple different methods but to no avail. Tried MTK Droid Tool 2.5.3, KingRoot, KingORoot, and vRoot. Furthermore I've tried Miracle Box 2.27A, during when Miracle Box connects to the phone it immediately gives an error "Miraclebox.exe has stopped working" on my laptop running windows server 2016 datacenter.

As I am using different apps to root (eg, MTK Root Tools and Miraclebox) each show a different SoC respectively. Which got me wondering if the hardware was faked as well.

Actual Screenshots from the device here: https: (slash) (slash) photos (dot) app.goo.gl/akyWgbsTyk3Qgu5j9
note the difference of specs reported by 3 different apps (Antutu benchmark, Cpu-z, and CPU hardware info) as well as system settings itself.

Why does this matter?
Correct me if I am wrong on this, but my thinking has it that because the software as well as possibly hardware is reported incorrectly to each of the root tools, this would be the underlying reason that none of the tools were able to root this phone.

I would much appreciate anyone knowledgeable on this subject to please chime in. I am totally stumped on how to root this phone and install a custom recovery. Cheers!

15th October 2018, 06:40 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
HELP! Anyone out there have any info?
Bump, Anyone out there with any information regarding this device? I've been scouring the internet looking for information and came up with little more than the manufacturer's site. Any new info would be greatly appreciated. I am afraid I am at a dead end with this device.
10th September 2019, 05:55 PM |#3  

More
Did you found a solution? I have the same problem
Did you found a solution? I have the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerdog2

Hello All,
This is my first post here, so sorry if I posted in the wrong section/format. Anyhow, this is going to be a two part problem, try to bear with me here.
I have recently purchased an Oujia S11 Plus (manufacturer's site here: http: (slash) (slash) www (dot) oujiakg (dot) com (slash) index.php?ac=article&at=read&did=166).

First thing I have noticed is the android version was faked, it reports as android 8.1 but in reality it runs android 6.0. Despite this I've tried to root via multiple different methods but to no avail. Tried MTK Droid Tool 2.5.3, KingRoot, KingORoot, and vRoot. Furthermore I've tried Miracle Box 2.27A, during when Miracle Box connects to the phone it immediately gives an error "Miraclebox.exe has stopped working" on my laptop running windows server 2016 datacenter.

As I am using different apps to root (eg, MTK Root Tools and Miraclebox) each show a different SoC respectively. Which got me wondering if the hardware was faked as well.

Actual Screenshots from the device here: https: (slash) (slash) photos (dot) app.goo.gl/akyWgbsTyk3Qgu5j9
note the difference of specs reported by 3 different apps (Antutu benchmark, Cpu-z, and CPU hardware info) as well as system settings itself.

Why does this matter?
Correct me if I am wrong on this, but my thinking has it that because the software as well as possibly hardware is reported incorrectly to each of the root tools, this would be the underlying reason that none of the tools were able to root this phone.

I would much appreciate anyone knowledgeable on this subject to please chime in. I am totally stumped on how to root this phone and install a custom recovery. Cheers!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)