Thanks Meter: 0

By fatetraitor, Junior Member on 25th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2020, 04:02 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

I see that there still is not a rooting method for this device and no custom recovery or custom ROMs.

You may not have liked the things I posted about checking to see which devices have root and custom ROMs available before you buy them, but, everything I said was the absolute truth. If you had checked XDA before buying a device, I'm certain that you would have found a device that you liked that also has root methods and custom ROMs available and you would currently be enjoying a device that is rooted with a custom ROM that you like.

Many people that want a rooted/customized device make the same mistake you did, they buy a device without checking to see if root and custom ROMs exist for the device they bought, then they come here looking for support and they don't find anything because nothing is here for the device that they bought. Most of them never see support for their device and they have to give up on their current device and get another device that IS supported by root methods and custom ROMs.

If you want/like having a device that is rooted and/or has custom ROMs available, you may want to consider my words more closely the next time you buy a device. Don't just buy a device because you like it and then "assume" that the device will have root and custom ROM support, you will more than likely be disappointed.

You are going with the idea of how you would like it be and I'm trying to give you a reality check in order for you to see how it really is instead of how you would like it to be.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Droidriven what you not have understand this Device Palm PVG-100 is unic in this Size and Specs. You not will find a Device in such a
factured Quality size and performance. Also a not buyed it only if it has Custom Roms or not yet , on this Device iz About Estetics and Unique Style and Specs performance and Build Quality on a wherry
little Size that no other one Manufacture has ever created bevor . So thanks for your understanding iz not necessari you reply and post
same and same you dit and all other has allredy readed on the threats bevor so thanks an bb.
11th February 2020, 04:55 PM |#32  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEXXO

Droidriven what you not have understand this Device Palm PVG-100 is unic in this Size and Specs. You not will find a Device in such a

factured Quality size and performance. Also a not buyed it only if it has Custom Roms or not yet , on this Device iz About Estetics and Unique Style and Specs performance and Build Quality on a wherry

little Size that no other one Manufacture has ever created bevor . So thanks for your understanding iz not necessari you reply and post

same and same you dit and all other has allredy readed on the threats bevor so thanks an bb.

What you don't understand is it doesn't matter what the specs are or how "cool" the device is. That has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not a device gets custom support.

11th February 2020, 09:18 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

What you don't understand is it doesn't matter what the specs are or how "cool" the device is. That has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not a device gets custom support.

Fine but anyway realy find some one ohter to tell all the Same again and again and about this thread iz about all generall Question
and more for Palm PVG 100 parantly you even not have one of this device i have 2 so please thanks for not more telling me your
opinion here . Evry one here can ask what it wants about phone PVG 100 to know , if you not can handle or accept this plz .
go some other forums to disturbing unessesari question etc. so thank and bye .
7th May 2020, 12:03 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi everyone,

is there a way to change the quicksettings to activate ON/OFF swith. I have PVG100 with 1AMG no rooted.

Thanks in advance

PD: I would like to create a new thread to this question but I'm a junior member and can't do it. Sorry
11th May 2020, 02:03 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi! Does anyone know how to disable unused cellular bands? I have a verizon US ver, using it in Europe
23rd May 2020, 10:02 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi everyone. This post is more of a "hardware" question. Some of us out there have got ourselves some PVG100s without SIM trays, and one guy is thinking about making a 3D model that we can print. Could someone help out with pics of the SIM tray to this Reddit thread? Thanks in advance!
24th May 2020, 08:51 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
You'd have to laser scan it probably, even then you'd be lucky to print something that won't snap inside (I have a 3d printer so I know enough).

The company that's selling them cheap on ebay is retaining the sim trays, I don't know why. The originals are CNC'd.
26th May 2020, 06:26 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy20

You'd have to laser scan it probably, even then you'd be lucky to print something that won't snap inside (I have a 3d printer so I know enough).

... The originals are CNC'd.

Makerspaces often have CNC mills
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
palm-palm

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)