Poco f1 bootloader unlock problem

Search This thread

sugamdev

Mar 5, 2020
Hello guys and my fellow developers I was recently trying to unlock the bootloader of poco f1....I have linked my mi account as well but I am unable to unlock its bootloader and I dont know whats the problem with it.....I tried it more than a hundred times but still I am unable to unlock its bootloader and sometimes I am getting a (error code -1) and sometimes it tells can't verify the device...I think I read on the xda forum that the systems with amd processors aren't able to unlock its bootloader and dont know how true the claim is.....Please help me guys.....

Kakipa

Apr 7, 2020
Hello guys and my fellow developers I was recently trying to unlock the bootloader of poco f1....I have linked my mi account as well but I am unable to unlock its bootloader and I dont know whats the problem with it.....I tried it more than a hundred times but still I am unable to unlock its bootloader and sometimes I am getting a (error code -1) and sometimes it tells can't verify the device...I think I read on the xda forum that the systems with amd processors aren't able to unlock its bootloader and dont know how true the claim is.....Please help me guys.....
Same here bro, i have done everything but the "phone is not connected" is shown on the mi unlock tool(ver 4.5.514.47). i have also tried checking for the drivers from the gear icon on top right of the miunlock tool but nothing changed. Then i asked some of my friends and youtube videos they suggested to install adb drivers, i have done that also but the problem remains same.
What else to do now?