FORUMS

[Q] Problems with M755 Kid

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By spiralciric, Junior Member on 12th April 2015, 01:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
I bought for my kid Q-MAX (unknown brand) M755 KID tablet. It seams to be the same as the one by the Beneve brand.
1. Google Play starts with the window "no connection". I tried removing cache, installing new one from the apk, changing the date and time, location, but nothing works.
2. Then I found solution that requires root. I tried towelroot but it does not work on the device. For another rooting methods, I need to enable USB debugging and root it from PC. I have found oneclickroot.
3. Unfortunately, Windows does not recognize my tablet. It displays that it is M755 KID (i can transfer files, but there is a yellow triangle with a ! in the device manager).
I even tried factory reset (I added my account several times), but that does not work either.
Help? I do not know where to go next.
14th April 2015, 06:33 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralciric

Hello,
I bought for my kid Q-MAX (unknown brand) M755 KID tablet. It seams to be the same as the one by the Beneve brand.
1. Google Play starts with the window "no connection". I tried removing cache, installing new one from the apk, changing the date and time, location, but nothing works.
2. Then I found solution that requires root. I tried towelroot but it does not work on the device. For another rooting methods, I need to enable USB debugging and root it from PC. I have found oneclickroot.
3. Unfortunately, Windows does not recognize my tablet. It displays that it is M755 KID (i can transfer files, but there is a yellow triangle with a ! in the device manager).
I even tried factory reset (I added my account several times), but that does not work either.
Help? I do not know where to go next.

Yellow triangle in device manager, means drivers are not installed, could try installing generic adb drivers
see [Guide] Install drivers for any device using Pdanet by droidiser
Universal Naked Driver Solves Your ADB Driver Problems on Windows

There are several root methods here. http://www.xda-developers.com/root/

Google Play starts with the window "no connection". Check time zone, time and date.

Because there is not a specific forum for your device, this thread will be moved to general/help
14th April 2015, 12:05 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I did manage to install the drivers in the meantime. It has rockchip chip, so somebody here: arctablet.com/blog/forum/firmware-development/rockchip-released-an-easy-driver-installer/[/url] gave the link to the drivers that work. Generic drivers don't.
I tried framaroot, oneclickroot, kinga root, towelroot and some more, all without success.
I did set date and time and time zone, but that does nothing. Automatic or manual, clearing cache...nothing - no connection.
The solution I have found is to write into hosts file: 127.0.0.1 localhost, but when I read that file, it has exactly that in it, so that does not work either. Maybe if I would delete the file, but I cannot gain root access.
So I am completely stuck.
14th April 2015, 01:55 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralciric

I did manage to install the drivers in the meantime. It has rockchip chip, so somebody here: arctablet.com/blog/forum/firmware-development/rockchip-released-an-easy-driver-installer/[/url] gave the link to the drivers that work. Generic drivers don't.
I tried framaroot, oneclickroot, kinga root, towelroot and some more, all without success.
I did set date and time and time zone, but that does nothing. Automatic or manual, clearing cache...nothing - no connection.
The solution I have found is to write into hosts file: 127.0.0.1 localhost, but when I read that file, it has exactly that in it, so that does not work either. Maybe if I would delete the file, but I cannot gain root access.
So I am completely stuck.

RootMaster Links

Rootmaster apk or Here

and

Rootmaster.exe run from PC

Most android devices are rootable by one or both these options.

These are made by Chinese devs, not open source, so whether they are safe or not is Unknown.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
13th February 2020, 12:22 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Can you please help me..
I'm kinda in a pickel here.
I don't have the right firmware for my china tablet M755 v2.5 (rk3126)
14th February 2020, 09:55 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 195

More
older version is not an option? found only one download link but seems dead. ask for reupload see page 71 post #702 or look for the file name on torrent
M755E7_RK3126B_V2.52_2650-120_703_20150910.rar
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)