[Question]How do I update my android with a custom rom?[Android]

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mothe.cs, Junior Member on Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My device is a Samsung J1
Version J111M
Android 5.1.1

Hi, I'm using the google translator for this. My story is this before this year. I used Virtual Xposed, this is an application that is used to clone applications. Well, when I installed it again on my device these days, the application did not allow me to clone. applications, when I used to add applications, he told me: Virtual Xposed has stopped.
I installed busybox in my device to see if it was fixed, but even so, I looked for an application to grant permissions in Android 5.1.1 but when I gave the switch the permission was removed only, also the application told me:
Opps compatibility problems: It seems that this device does not support the change of permissions through ADB, this means that the Permissions Manager could not work correctly
That's what he told me.

In summary: the xposed virtual application tells me that it stopped when I want to clone. The permission you request in Android 5.1.1 can not be granted, so if there is a way to update my Android or solve the problem of cloning, I will feel satisfied, thanks in advance.
PD: I am willing to do anything to be able to use virtual xposed no matter what the device has the bricket.

Yesterday, 06:19 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Root?
Hi
Is your device rooted, and if so how or with what is it rooted
Yesterday, 07:01 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineden

Hi
Is your device rooted, and if so how or with what is it rooted

Yes, my device is rooted, and i have a SuperSU
Yesterday, 09:56 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothe.cs

Yes, my device is rooted, and i have a SuperSU

Please answer, any application that serves my problem, no matter how much I weigh it, but please
Today, 07:34 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Have you tried installing a custom rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)