FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

QuickPic app is not showing any cloud data (photos)

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By KDPalekar, Member on 3rd January 2019, 06:02 AM
Post Answer Email Thread
Hi there,

I am not able to find any photos in QuickPic Gallery cloud app which I have backed app. There is almost 50GB+ and I am unable to view it. I am also trying to access from Web view but there is also nothing showing. I read one XDA thread saying that CM Cloud is taking down their server in April 2017 (but photos were backing up till last week i.e. 28th December 2018) and they informed users to restore their data. but last week I came to know about it and I also didn't get notification in QuickPic Gallery app about the same.

Is there any solution? that will be a big relief. Thanks!!!
Add a Comment

7 Answers

5th February 2019, 09:56 AM |#4  
Flag Basel
Thanks Meter: 48

More
2 Votes
My Solution:
1: Go from your Windows PC to https://cloud.cmcm.com and login with your CM Cloud login from QuickPic
2. On top click on the link "How to download photos from QuickPic"
3. Follow the instructions
4. Rename the downloaded fotos with an exif-tool
5. done!
keeekeee 18th April 2019, 08:21 AM
hi fehrcomp, thank you so much for sharing. i did login and didnt able to restore from quickpic. it shows : {"ret":-1,"data":{"message":"wrong token","error":5}}

what did i do wrong?
tintumat 29th April 2019, 02:32 PM
@fehrcomp
4. Rename the downloaded fotos with an exif-tool

How did you do this? my exif seems to be deleted/incorrect for some pics
Last edited by tintumat; 29th April 2019 at 02:36 PM.
fehrcomp 30th April 2019, 11:11 AM
@tintumat
I had correct exif data. Otherwhise you could not use a exif tool.

@keeekeee
You tried an other browser?
Add a Comment
23rd January 2019, 03:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
1 Votes
I'm facing the same problem. I have around 43GB of photos in there. Now I cannot access too, I didnt know about them terminating their service, else I would have back up first. No notifications or email.
Ice_machinE 4th February 2019, 08:56 PM
Same here, it's backing up the pictures, but I can't view any of the backed up folders.
Add a Comment
26th April 2019, 07:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
0 Votes
I lost about 3000 pics using Quick Pick and CM Cloud... I log in to the CM Cloud and the pics are not there. If you have a chance, get your pics out of there, quickly!
Add a Comment
28th April 2019, 08:41 PM |#7  
Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 60

More
0 Votes
I'm just downloading my photos as we speak from that **** of a cloud service, as I have recieved notice about CM shutting it down (and it should).
Note that in order to see your pictures, you have to login into https://cloud.cmcm.com/p/disk/ and look for a folder called CM Qickpic, and in that folder theres a folder called "Original Photos". All my photos are there, and I'm using their even more **** of a tool to download it...

Hope you guys get your precious stuff and get the hell out of there ASAP!

P.S.- Anyone already using a similar (prefferably more stable and trusted) service? I'm syncing my stuff on Google Photo at this moment...

Best of luck!
Add a Comment
30th April 2019, 06:49 AM |#9  
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 2,349

Donate to Me
More
0 Votes
Already done,all my pics was downloaded followed these guide above.... thanks guys.
ChoiceMC 30th April 2019, 07:56 PM
Awesome, glad to hear!
Add a Comment
2nd May 2019, 06:00 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
0 Votes
Can anyone help in this ?

i have 10 years of photos there 134gb cannot access them, the only way that worked for me but still suffering was installing bluestack on my PC and then install older version of quickpic, login and then i see everything i started to download the pictures and now im stuck because bluestack allows only 65gb of storage and im still half way restoring, no luck through their shitty website!

If anyone can help in this will be appreciated.
Add a Comment
11th June 2019, 06:35 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
0 Votes
I can't even login, when I use the link provided to login from a computer I get "You have logged out, please log in again". The pw is correct because when I am using a bogus pw (for testing) it actually shows me that the email or pw is incorrect. How can I login? I even reset my pw 2 times, but I can't login. On the phone it works, I see the pictures, but I cannot download them (restore failed).
Add a Comment
Post Answer Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm cloud, quickpic, quickpic cm cloud, quickpic gallery app

Answer Question (no urls or BBcode)
This form is used to answer the question presented at the top of this thread. If you are asking a clarifying question or want to comment on an existing answer, please click on the comment button below that post.