QuickPic Backup Closed?

Search This thread

y2k2r2d2

Apr 13, 2012
CMBackup sent an Email .

Dear user:

CM Backup will discontinue service on 2017/10/01.

From 2017/07/01, we will stop uploading service and only provide retrieval service.

Please retrieve your backup data including contacts, photos, texts, phone record, and other records before 2017/10/01.

After that, we will delete backup data on cloud service.

Users won't be able to login and retrieve data after 2017/10/01.

Thank you!

Such a nice service closed ? Can Anyone verify , Quickpic cloud backup is closed?

Reactions: nytyme61@gmail.com

nicenikki

Sep 27, 2017
Hello-- I just decided to use the quickpic cm could service and it seemed to back everything up 'someplace' but now I have no idea where...and for some reason it also removed all of the images from my phone...I tried to access from my gmail account and there is nothing at all. Their site sent me an email that my account was activated but nothing is there.

Help. Thank you.

MistyMountainsCold

Oct 22, 2017
Please help me! i have over two years of photos backed up on the quickpic cloud and now i cannot restore any of them! i need help! no one seems to know how to fix this! i am desperate.

Vettie

Nov 26, 2017
I am new here and am looking for the same help as MistyMountainsCold. I have tried logging in to the site suggested but I get nothing. I just want to retrieve my pictures from tge vloud storage site. My apologies if I am posting in the incorrect space. Thank you.

Please help me! i have over two years of photos backed up on the quickpic cloud and now i cannot restore any of them! i need help! no one seems to know how to fix this! i am desperate.

You can go the website : cloud.cmcm.com and login with your account. This website contains all photos backed up from Quickpic and CM backup.

JuanEsteban1980

Dec 25, 2017
I have several CM accounts, never got any message for any of them, and the primary account just closed down while the others are still allowing uploads. Fact that it is run by Cheetah and their login page is in Chinese should tell you everything you need to know! Lesson learned

MrsShazbat

May 6, 2014
I just had the same email - does it only refer to the Cloud storage? If so, I don't use it (I don't use any cloud storage) so presumably I'm OK. It's the best app IMO and I don't want to lose my 1000s of pics from my phone!!!

Thanks

Sumaiya_khan

Apr 6, 2019
I have 2 years of my data .. please help me recover.. I tried logging in through this link cloud.cmcm.com and it shows that it has data.. but the data doesn't load.. it keeps loading.. please help

fehrcomp

Dec 23, 2009
Basel
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I have 2 years of my data .. please help me recover.. I tried logging in through this link cloud.cmcm.com and it shows that it has data.. but the data doesn't load.. it keeps loading.. please help

You have done exact this step, like its mentioned on the link (下载快图备份的照片 / How to download photos from Quickpic) on the Top of the site after you are successfully logged in ? And you do it from a windows pc?

The steps are:

How to download photos from QuickPic (for PC)
Download this downloader tools cloud_gallery_download

Click this link CM QuickPic image original urls to download your QuickPic photos list.

Move this list (cloud_gallery_urls.txt) and the downloader you downloaded in step 1 to the same folder, double click the downloader to download your QuickPic photos

Notes

* Be sure to log in your QuickPic account first before trying step 2. Click here to log in

* Do not change the list file name (cloud_gallery_urls.txt), otherwise the downloader won't work.

Sumaiya_khan

Apr 6, 2019
Yes. I tried following the same steps but it is throwing an error. 504 request error on the second step when I'm clicking on the link after downloading the software. Please help.
504 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: Pe7XIHbx-83QQNoefFmXUdulN6KyziZsZCgUoyaQfeIgnc1yAU8xr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CMBackup sent an Email .

Dear user:

CM Backup will discontinue service on 2017/10/01.

From 2017/07/01, we will stop uploading service and only provide retrieval service.

Please retrieve your backup data including contacts, photos, texts, phone record, and other records before 2017/10/01.

After that, we will delete backup data on cloud service.

Users won't be able to login and retrieve data after 2017/10/01.

Thank you!

Such a nice service closed ? Can Anyone verify , Quickpic cloud backup is closed?
    Thanks for sharing your solution.
    I tried to follow your solution and download my pictures. But every time I try to login to the website I confront with "You have logged out, please log in again". My user and password are correct. I can login into my account from phone version of the site or from the app. I tried different computers, different browsers, and even different IPs in different countries. But I'm not able to login. Do you have any idea?
    It seems no chance of restoring pictures of 2 years :(

You tried to be logged out everywhere else, specially in the app?

I have no other idea, sorry.