Here I will guide you to root Lenovo Tab 4 7 TB-7504X with the chipset MT8735B and Android version 7.0 that also systemlessly!! So let's get tuned into the Step by Step Guide...🙂
Firstly, I am not responsible for any kind of demage caused to your phone!!
Actually there are two methords of doing so...
Moving on to first one (Simplest),
You need to download latest version of MTK Easy Su v1.0.6 and the Magisk Manager specifically v7.1.1 I will provide link for both of them below...
Install both of them...
Now Firstly open the MTK Easy Su apk and just tap on 'Activate Bootless Root' if it says 'Exit value 0' in the Log section that means you have Root access on your phone...
Note:- Don't try to update Magisk or Magisk Masnager or Set environment for modules to work properly in Magisk Manager, else you will brick your phone
- Don't update Magisk Manager Directly from the apk
- The following process is done on lock bootloader so be carefull.
- You will have to Open the MTK Easy Su apk and tap on 'Activate Bootless Root' each and every time you Reboot your phone...
- Systemless Root
-Will not be able to Update Magisk Manager or Migisk itself
- Will not be able to install Magisk Modules
For this to work on your phone you need couple of apks and Files...I will provide all the links at the end of this post...
Again, I am not responsible for any kind of demage caused to your phone!!
- Firstly, You need to download an apk named 'init.d Scripts Support' and also need to know your phone's architecture i.e 32 bit or 64 bit if you don't know just download any apk like CPU-Z or anything like that and note your phone's architecture...
- Now, you need to create an folder named 'init.d' in your phone's internal storage and again create another folder named 'bin' inside the 'init.d' folder
Now, you need to move some files in these folders to gain Root access...So let's move on...
- Firstly, Unzip all the Files...
- Open folder named 'magisk-boot' and copy the file named 'magisk-boot.sh' and paste it in 'init.d' folder
- Moving on to next file, then open folder named 'mtk-su_r22' then open the folder based on your phone's architecture i.e 'arm' or 'arm64' (For 32 bit architecture open 'arm' & For 64 bit architecture open 'arm64') and copy the file named 'mtk-su' and just paste the file inside the 'bin' folder of 'init.d' folder
- Moving on to last file to copy, open the folder named 'Magisk-20.4', then open folder named 'arm' there you will find 3 files here, we are just conserned about 2 files named 'magiskinit' & 'magiskinit64'. Just copy one of the two files based on your architecture (If 32 bit then copy 'magiskinit' & if 64 bit just copy 'magiskinit64') and paste it in 'bin' folder of 'init.d' folder. The one who have 64 bit architecture need to make a small change in the file 'magiskinit64' we just copied to 'bin' folder. Just rename the file and remove '64' written behind the file name.
Now your 90% of work has been completed!!
Now install the latest version of 'Magisk Manager' currently v7.5.1 is the latest.
- Now open 'init.d scripts support' apk and check the 'Run scripts at boot time' option.
- Then set 'Execution delay' to 'No delay'
- Now tap on 'Selected folder' and just locate the 'init.d' folder and select it.
Note:- Please let be the option 'Try to acquire root privileges' Uncheked!!
Lastly Reboot your phone and after Rebooting open the 'init.d scripts support' apk and just tap on 'Run scripts now' it will show 1 File selected and then it will Show 1 File Executed'!!
Then just tap 'Show last execution results' (You may need to watch an add every 24 hours) and if it shows 'client: launching new main daemon process' at the very least of the execution results...Congratulations!! Now you have got Systemless Root on your Lenovo Tab 7 TB-7504X successfully!!
- Don't Mess around things you don't know on a locked bootloader or you would brick your device.
- Don't update Magisk via the apk itself
- Be Carefull while installing Magisk Madules on a locked bootloader
- You will have to Run the init.d scripts support apk each and every time you reboot your phone to have root access enabled
You can search on YouTube for 'How to root Lenovo Tab 7 TB-7504X' (Second Method) the video is recently made by me
Channel's Name:- Tricky Everything
Sorry For the poor video and audio quality
If You Like the video please Like,Share, Subscribe and Comment...
You can update the files Needed to have root access (basically Magisk itself) just be sure to place the correct file in the correct location and with the correct name!!
Files Needed to Root (First Method):-
MTK Easy Su v1.0.6 apk
Magisk Manager v7.1.1 apk
Files Needed (Second Method):-
MTK su_r22.zip (latest version)
Magisk Manager-v7.5.1 apk
Sorry I can't post links on XDA Right Now
I was supposed to post links but XDA did not allow me to post links
Please do search for the apks and zips needed to root Lenovo Tab 7 TB-7504X on Google You will surely get it
I have listed all the the needed apks and zips name and version for particular Rooting Method.
---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------
I hope Unlocking Bootloader could now be possible after getting Root access
(By understanding system buildup of this Tab)