FORUMS

ROOTING VIVO Y91i 8.1.0

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mr.Kind, Junior Member on 7th June 2019, 06:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello have a good day everyone. Can i help me who read this post all about rooting my vivo y91i. I tried it all the tutorials that i have read in our website and also i tried to unclock bootloader but unlocking bootloader is no effect. All rooting application like, kingroot, kingoroot, oneclickroot was i already tried both in my phone and laptop but it was'nt work. Pls help me..this rooting purpose to bypass my phone system, deleting unnecessary apps and to see connected wifi password in my phone. Thank you for help in advance and God bless our groups.
10th June 2019, 03:15 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kind

Hello have a good day everyone. Can i help me who read this post all about rooting my vivo y91i. I tried it all the tutorials that i have read in our website and also i tried to unclock bootloader but unlocking bootloader is no effect. All rooting application like, kingroot, kingoroot, oneclickroot was i already tried both in my phone and laptop but it was'nt work. Pls help me..this rooting purpose to bypass my phone system, deleting unnecessary apps and to see connected wifi password in my phone. Thank you for help in advance and God bless our groups.

Kidly pls help me if anyone know this. Thank you.
23rd March 2020, 12:40 PM |#3  

More
Now, we can't unlock bootloader vivo Y91c or Y91i
24th March 2020, 08:09 AM |#4  

More
File

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

root
31st May 2020, 10:57 PM |#5  

More
Custom roms for vivo 1820
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
vivo-y91

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)