Samsung Galaxy A50(a505gn) OEM is missing?

Search This thread

Nikoi28

Nov 13, 2019
Hello guys im new here
Well , first of all my phone (a50) is not rooted and i want to root it but the problem is OEM in Developer Option is missing .. i tried all the tricks/procedure i read here in forum but unfortunately .. oem still wont show to my dev option can someone help me about it ?

b1XB1YL

Yy9qtR3

Last edited:

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
Hello guys im new here
Well , first of all my phone (a50) is not rooted and i want to root it but the problem is OEM in Developer Option is missing .. i tried all the tricks/procedure i read here in forum but unfortunately .. oem still wont show to my dev option can someone help me about it ?

b1XB1YL

Yy9qtR3
Keep the device powered on for at least 7 days, with the device connected to a data network the whole time. After that, the OEM unlock option should appear in developer options.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Lynjun002

Mar 13, 2015
Manila
There is a trick where you change the date to a month behind or a month ahead then reboot the device.

Another method involves using TWRP to flash a file that bypasses it.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Unluckily the method which you change the date 1 month behind doesnt work on mine,, havent tried the twrp one , is there any thread here with that trick?

snownomura

Aug 24, 2021
any updates here? did u wait 7 days to OEM unlock appear? bought an second hand a50 a505GN planning to flash some roms but no oem unlock on dev options