FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Galaxy J6+ (SM-J610FN/DS) - Help me to FRP Off

52 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By iddik, Member on 3rd November 2019, 12:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello all,

Could you please help me to FRP off, on my Samsung Galaxy J6+ (SM-J610FN/DS) ?

I have tried differents combination firmware to flash but it didn't success :
1/ COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J610FNXXU2ASF1_FACFAC_REV00_u ser_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT_FirmwareX.tar
2/ COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J610FXXU1ARI3_FACFAC_CL143111 90_QB19755774_REV00_user_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT.tar .md5
3/ COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J610FNXXU3ASG1_FACFAC_REV00_u ser_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT_FirmwareX.tar

I also tried to flash the kernel and I have had many issues after, and my phone has the battery drained and I didn't know what to do with that phone, it was rebooting in loop . . .
I also had some fails during the ROM flashing with Odin.

Now I'm charging the battery

And I want to start from the begining to :
- put the phone developper mode with USB debugging option
- FRP Off
- and finally put the latest original samsung firmware
3rd November 2019, 12:37 AM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Could somebody help me to know which combination firmware I need for my phone :

Samsung Galaxy J6+ (SM-J610FN/DS) , it is a French phone
3rd November 2019, 01:03 AM |#3  
ashyx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,726
 
Donate to Me
More
This thread is a continuation from below, so as not to confuse others.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...t3863400/page6



Ok so, your device is running rev 3 firmware, so not sure why your recovery is revision 1 J610FNXXU1ASB3?

Seeing as your not able to tell me which firmware you were previously running, I'm going to assume Oreo judging from the recovery build.

Now, as your device is currently binary 3 the only combination firmware that is going to flash is J610FNXXU3ASG1.

However I need to know at which point it fails, so a screenshot from Odin would be helpful.
3rd November 2019, 01:25 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

This thread is a continuation from below, so as not to confuse others.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...t3863400/page6



Ok so, your device is running rev 3 firmware, so not sure why your recovery is revision 1 J610FNXXU1ASB3?

Seeing as your not able to tell me which firmware you were previously running, I'm going to assume Oreo judging from the recovery build.

Now, as your device is currently binary 3 the only combination firmware that is going to flash is J610FNXXU3ASG1.

However I need to know at which point it fails, so a screenshot from Odin would be helpful.


Here are two screenshots of the Odin Fail during the flashing combination firmaware : 3/ COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J610FNXXU3ASG1_FACFAC_REV00_u ser_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT_FirmwareX.tar

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296070816
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296064167

But I guess it was my battery drained, that's because I'm charging it. It's 1h of charging now
3rd November 2019, 01:29 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iddik

Here are two screenshots of the Odin Fail during the flashing combination firmaware : 3/ COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J610FNXXU3ASG1_FACFAC_REV00_u ser_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT_FirmwareX.tar

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296070816
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296064167

But I guess it was my battery drained, that's because I'm charging it. It's 1h of charging now


At the begining before flashing any ROM, in the recovery mode I had : J610FNXXU1ASB3

For now I guess it's : J610FNXXU3ASG1
3rd November 2019, 01:19 AM |#6  
ashyx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,726
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iddik

Here are two screenshots of the Odin Fail during the flashing combination firmaware : 3/ COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J610FNXXU3ASG1_FACFAC_REV00_u ser_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT_FirmwareX.tar

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296070816
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296064167

But I guess it was my battery drained, that's because I'm charging it. It's 1h of charging now

Not sure what you're linking to there, 50% off everything?
3rd November 2019, 01:20 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

This thread is a continuation from below, so as not to confuse others.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...t3863400/page6



Ok so, your device is running rev 3 firmware, so not sure why your recovery is revision 1 J610FNXXU1ASB3?

Seeing as your not able to tell me which firmware you were previously running, I'm going to assume Oreo judging from the recovery build.

Now, as your device is currently binary 3 the only combination firmware that is going to flash is J610FNXXU3ASG1.

However I need to know at which point it fails, so a screenshot from Odin would be helpful.



I have charge the battery for 1 or 2 hours
And I have tried to flash again the combination file J610FNXXU3ASG1

Here are the screeshots that I have :

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296147509 = Before flashing
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296149497 = Before flashing Download mode
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296151088 = After flashing Download mode
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296151821 = After flashing Odin
3rd November 2019, 01:22 AM |#8  
ashyx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,726
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iddik

I have charge the battery for 1 or 2 hours
And I have tried to flash again the combination file J610FNXXU3ASG1

Here are the screeshots that I have :

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296147509 = Before flashing
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296149497 = Before flashing Download mode
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296151088 = After flashing Download mode
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=502296151821 = After flashing Odin

50% off everything.
3rd November 2019, 01:26 AM |#9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

50% off everything.

I don't understand why do you say 50% off everything ?
3rd November 2019, 01:33 AM |#10  
ashyx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,726
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iddik

I don't understand why do you say 50% off everything ?

That's what your photo links show.
3rd November 2019, 01:38 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

That's what your photo links show.

Please send me a screenshot off what you see.

I have uploaded the pics correctly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes