598 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By mangoman, Senior Member on 19th January 2018, 10:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2018, 11:13 PM |#21  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 461

More
Trust me guys holo launcher works best for this phone so many things can be tweaked and set dpi to 130 perfect does anyone know where to download the original firmware from must be available from somewhere.

19th March 2018, 12:31 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Battery
Hey guys,

Can you give an indication of the battery life of the soyes?

I will only use data and bluetooth and i'm curious if it might last me a working day

Greetz,

Bas
20th March 2018, 10:39 AM |#23  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 461

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep888

Hey guys,

Can you give an indication of the battery life of the soyes?

I will only use data and bluetooth and i'm curious if it might last me a working day

Greetz,

Bas

Battery life is good on standby not with to many apps i would only put your bare essencial apps on the phone.I have had atleast 3 days on stanby here is a little trick go to settings/security/autostart managment nd untick everthing you dont needsaves alot of battery draining have tested and improves battery very well. A problem i have found with this phone is when you have a hotspot active the battery indicater does not update accordingly. You only find out when your metter suddenly drops from 90% to 20% within a few mins which was the battery used this needs to be sorted out not sure where to report this bug.At the moment waiting for a replacment because my device actually went faulty does not power on anymore but was great while it was working as described above.
The Following User Says Thank You to jutley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jutley Ad-Free
9th May 2018, 11:31 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Does this phone have a real hardware GPS signal receiver or localization is based only on LBS?
26th June 2018, 02:00 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey guys, look what i found:

https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/Anica...ceBeautifyAB=0

It is a competitor for Soyes 7S with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and a bigger battery. Unfortunately is the same processor, without 4G and with Android 6.0.
28th June 2018, 06:39 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This is obviously a flaw and a shame that it was never patched by the company.
The Following User Says Thank You to sirsamson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sirsamson Ad-Free
18th April 2019, 04:30 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Has anyone managed to root and fix the assistive touch issue? Can it be done via build.prop?
15th May 2019, 09:01 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrin21

Has anyone managed to root and fix the assistive touch issue? Can it be done via build.prop?

i dont think so, now using unihertz atom. Still have this one if that craps out.
The Following User Says Thank You to mangoman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mangoman Ad-Free
15th May 2019, 09:06 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoman

i dont think so, now using unihertz atom. Still have this one if that craps out.

that's about £200 so misses the point of this £45 gadget that just needs a rom or a few bug fixes.
15th May 2019, 09:33 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrin21

that's about £200 so misses the point of this £45 gadget that just needs a rom or a few bug fixes.

Think I got it cheaper on kickstarter. If I remember correctly I used macrodroid to create a rule to open settings then disable the assistive touch. But that did not work all the time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)