FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Does anyone has stock official rom of huawei honor play cun-al00

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By akku12342006, Junior Member on 24th February 2017, 07:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi I tried installing gapps in the stock rom of huawei honor play cun-al00 and bricked the phone in the process.
Problem is i cant find its stock rom anyplace not even on official site
25th February 2017, 07:30 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
You're in luck dude. I'm looking for a custom ROM right now but I happened to stumble on the stock version, according to the Chinese it says "Official Huawei ROM for CUN-AL00" although I can't guarantee any authenticity to it. You can try it out though, it's most likely the Chinese ROM but you could probably switch to English after you get it installed.

I can't post the link cuz I'm a new user. Please msg me.

By the way, I've tried everything to get gapps installed on this motherf*, and I think the only option is to flash a custom rom. I don't think the stock rom supports it. But then again I'm very new to flashing and only had the CUN-AL00 for less than a week so I could be wrong.

Let me know how it goes, and if you find a way to get gapps installed...
The Following User Says Thank You to k4ze7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift k4ze7 Ad-Free
1st March 2017, 10:59 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Mobile Stock rom Downloaded Next Step??
Hey I have downloaded the stock rom thanks again!!
the major issue is getting it into the mobile as the mobile is in bootloop any guidance regarding it.
Fastboot mode requires boot.img,sytem.img,recovery.img etc files any help would be greatly appreciated.
2nd March 2017, 09:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ok, you got the ROM, good. Now try this:

It's a little tricky to get into recovery mode on this phone. It seems it works better if you take your battery out for a couple minutes before you try to enter recovery mode.

Take out battery and get an sd card. Use your computer and SD card reader to create a folder called “dload” on the root of the sd card. Find the update.zip file from the ROM you downloaded. Put the update.zip file into dload folder. It must be in that location for stock recovery to flash the ROM, and it must be called "update.zip". Make sure the names and locations are exactly the same as written here.

Now put the sd card into phone and your battery back (again make sure the battery has been out for a couple minutes before you try to boot into recovery mode). Now hold volume up + power button, when you see the "honor" screen release the buttons. This should boot you into recovery mode. Then click "apply update from sd card". It will automatically find the update.zip in the folder you created and flash it.

Let me know if the above works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akku12342006

Hey I have downloaded the stock rom thanks again!!
the major issue is getting it into the mobile as the mobile is in bootloop any guidance regarding it.
Fastboot mode requires boot.img,sytem.img,recovery.img etc files any help would be greatly appreciated.

3rd March 2017, 08:55 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Tried but no success
Hi I transferred the update.zip to dload folder in the sd card like u said and tried but it is still not going in recovery mode by pressing up key and power.
Attached the screenshot for ur information.
It just reboots after showing screen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170303_130039.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	283.5 KB
ID:	4060317  
2nd December 2019, 02:02 PM |#6  

More
I need that stock rom can you please send it to me.
My gmail id : [email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)