T-Mobile Oneplus 6T Unlocked Update to Android 10?

Search This thread

david4416

Nov 9, 2015
Islamabad
Hello Community,

I own a OP (A6013) 6T 8(128 GB) model and I am running Oxygen OS (9.0.11). I am using this mobile in Pakistan.
Currently, it has International(Unlocked Dual Sim/ Bootloader Locked/ Non-Root) Android 9. I don't know which procedure had been used, as there are many, to convert T-Mobile variant to International(Unlocked Dual Sim/ Bootloader Locked/ Non-Root) variant.
It's security update is of December 2018. Now I want to update it to Android 10. So that after updating i would have International(Unlocked Dual Sim/ Bootloader Locked/ Non-Root) Android 10.

I am stuck on this, please help me guide me or at least share anything relevant to this thread. Thanking you in advance.

Thank You :angel: :eek:

cellulitis

Mar 15, 2008
Hello Community,

I own a OP (A6013) 6T 8(128 GB) model and I am running Oxygen OS (9.0.11). I am using this mobile in Pakistan.
Currently, it has International(Unlocked Dual Sim/ Bootloader Locked/ Non-Root) Android 9. I don't know which procedure had been used, as there are many, to convert T-Mobile variant to International(Unlocked Dual Sim/ Bootloader Locked/ Non-Root) variant.
It's security update is of December 2018. Now I want to update it to Android 10. So that after updating i would have International(Unlocked Dual Sim/ Bootloader Locked/ Non-Root) Android 10.

I am stuck on this, please help me guide me or at least share anything relevant to this thread. Thanking you in advance.

Thank You :angel: :eek:
your phone will brick if you apply the Android 10 update on the T-Mobile A6013. After downloading the 10 update on the reboot it does a hardware check. Instant brick. Unrecoverable by the way. I have personal experience here :)