FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Total Commander - is there an Android manual available?

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By reble1, Junior Member on 13th August 2019, 08:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have been using Total Commander for Windows for a long time. I know it up, down and inside out. But I am just getting into the Android version of Total Commander. I sure could use a copy of the users guide for the Android version if one is available. I am also still learning the in's and out's of Android it self. My years of experience with Windows is some help but Android is still a new learning curve for me.

Steve

14th August 2019, 02:03 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by reble1

I have been using Total Commander for Windows for a long time. I know it up, down and inside out. But I am just getting into the Android version of Total Commander. I sure could use a copy of the users guide for the Android version if one is available. I am also still learning the in's and out's of Android it self. My years of experience with Windows is some help but Android is still a new learning curve for me.

Steve

A simple google search for:

"User guide for Total Commander for android"

Would have given you something like this:

http://www.ghisler.ch/wiki/index.php...er_for_Android

You'd be surprised what you can find with google if you use the right keywords when searching. All I did was a search for exactly what you were looking for. You wanted a guide for Total Commander for android, I did a search for a guide for Total Commander for android. Very simple.

Also, if you open Total Commander app and tap the three line menu button, then select "help" on that menu, you'll get a full list of the devices features and how to use it. Most software these days have a "help" option listed somewhere in it that can be used to learn about the software and how to use it.

Come on dude, try harder for yourself next time, use your head.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
15th August 2019, 08:13 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag West Richland, Wa
Thanks Meter: 1

More
total commander- android user guide
Droidriven. I don't know what you typed in to find it so fast. I have been looking for weeks and not coming up with a 100% match.. I don't know how old you are. But I have been searching card catalog draws at the library long before the Univac 1 was even a dream in the inventors eye. And my job on the Univac 1 was going inside the computer and changing out the dead vacuum tubes. So don't give me the line of "Come on dude, try harder for yourself next time, use your head." If I had found what I was looking for. I wouldn't be asking here in the 1st place. And next time use your brain a little better and be more tactful in how you word things.
PS my name isn't Dude from the game Postal 2 STP. Even though it is one of my favorite PC games.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

A simple google search for:

"User guide for Total Commander for android"

Would have given you something like this:

http://www.ghisler.ch/wiki/index.php...er_for_Android

You'd be surprised what you can find with google if you use the right keywords when searching. All I did was a search for exactly what you were looking for. You wanted a guide for Total Commander for android, I did a search for a guide for Total Commander for android. Very simple.

Also, if you open Total Commander app and tap the three line menu button, then select "help" on that menu, you'll get a full list of the devices features and how to use it. Most software these days have a "help" option listed somewhere in it that can be used to learn about the software and how to use it.

Come on dude, try harder for yourself next time, use your head.

15th August 2019, 12:59 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by reble1

Droidriven. I don't know what you typed in to find it so fast. I have been looking for weeks and not coming up with a 100% match.. I don't know how old you are. But I have been searching card catalog draws at the library long before the Univac 1 was even a dream in the inventors eye. And my job on the Univac 1 was going inside the computer and changing out the dead vacuum tubes. So don't give me the line of "Come on dude, try harder for yourself next time, use your head." If I had found what I was looking for. I wouldn't be asking here in the 1st place. And next time use your brain a little better and be more tactful in how you word things.

PS my name isn't Dude from the game Postal 2 STP. Even though it is one of my favorite PC games.

Steve

As I said, I typed exactly what you were looking for:

"User guide for Total Commander android"

Nothing special.

All I know is, with as simple as it was to find, you may have tried looking, but you obviously didn't look well enough, otherwise, you would have found it for yourself and I wouldn't have found it so easily. It isn't "what" you are looking for, it is "how" you look for it. You searched for the "what" but you didn't use the right "how", hence, "try harder next time, use your head". It wasn't an insult, it was a suggestion because it was so easily found that you should not have needed to come here and ask, you just took offense to it. Besides, as stated above, you didn't even need to search Google, all you had to do was open the menu in Total Commander and tap the "help" option, in other words, you already had what you needed right there where it was easy to get to without needing anything else.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)