Originally Posted by Safg13
- 1. Flash recovery.img via spflashtool or platformtools.
- 2. Boot to TWRP.
Touchscreen is not working properly in TWRP on our gadgets. You need to use OTG cable and mouse. Skip enter password form. Default language is russian so you can choose your in options.
- 3. Install disable force encryption and magisk (if you need root) via TWRP.
- 4. Boot to system. Enjoy.
(merge go ogle together)
Thank you so much! This works great!
Here is a clickable download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MDUXye4DD9kEAC
For anyone following these are the steps i did (assuming you unlocked bootloader already):
1. Copy both zips to external sd as internal storage wont work at first
2. adb reboot bootloader
3. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. unplug usb and hold power button until screen turns off
5. let go of power button, count to 2, press and hold power button and volume up together until screen turns back on
6. let go of power button when screen turns on but keep holding volume up until you see TWRP screen
7. as above post said, cancel password and swipe to enter main menu and then one square above the bottom right to enter the language menu
8. flash both zips from external sd card
9. format data (not wipe but format to get rid of encryption) - i rebooted after flashing the zips and had to go back to recovery again to format the data !THIS DOES A FACTORY RESET!
10. reboot to system this will cause it to be set up as new
11. reboot to recovery again, this time there should be no password and in install you should be able to see internal storage of the phone
12. flash magisk / anything else you want
Also do you mind me asking... How did you manage to make this recovery? As far as i understand the stock boot.img is needed to port twrp or have things changed now?