By l0n34ng3l, Junior Member on 18th September 2019, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2019, 07:31 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noki_tel

Thx a lot for this information ,
has RGB led , but its working as indicator of messages or only for battery power loading ?

when ROOT will be available I will buy this phone probably ... (this is mandatory requirement with all my smartfones , i cant imagine have smartfone without ROOT)

aaa one more question i forgot
how sim cards and exernal memory is applyiable ? SIM + SIM + MemoryCard ,
or hybrid SIM + SIM / SIM + MemoryCard

Charging and messages with selectable color. I agree about root however the phone was just too interesting to wait for root. I mostly need it to delete the gapps and google services as i don't use them so i can live with it for now. It has 2 sim cards and a micro SD card each in their own connector under the metal plate on the back so all 3 at once are possible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-11-27_09-39-31.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	4889141  
The Following User Says Thank You to ml11ML For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ml11ML Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 04:08 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thx again , now all is clear for me ..

i see one minus of this phone "rubber" around a case ... i hope so its properly mounted "glued" I have NOMU S30 mini now ... and after 1 year of using starting get away from corners
30th November 2019, 12:19 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ulefone Armor 3W/3WT TWRP custom recovery + ROOT
Hello there. We did custom recovery and root for 3W/3WT but idk how to attach files here and I can't insert links because I haven't 10 posts. How can I share it?
30th November 2019, 01:04 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safg13

Hello there. We did custom recovery and root for 3W/3WT but idk how to attach files here and I can't insert links because I haven't 10 posts. How can I share it?

try tu use spaces
w w w . g o o g l e . c o m
www.google.com
30th November 2019, 01:20 PM |#15  

More
Ulefone Armor 3W/3WT TWRP custom recovery + ROOT
Instructions:
  • 1. Flash recovery.img via spflashtool or platformtools.
  • 2. Boot to TWRP.
    Touchscreen is not working properly in TWRP on our gadgets. You need to use OTG cable and mouse. Skip enter password form. Default language is russian so you can choose your in options.
  • 3. Install disable force encryption and magisk (if you need root) via TWRP.
  • 4. Boot to system. Enjoy.

Download link (merge go ogle together)
drive.go ogle.com/open?id=1J0HlsJYTyJUGAHjIXYMDUXye4DD9kEAC
The Following User Says Thank You to Safg13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Safg13 Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 11:48 AM |#16  

More
Quote:

Instructions:

• 1. Flash recovery.img via spflashtool or platformtools.
  • 2. Boot to TWRP.
    Touchscreen is not working properly in TWRP on our gadgets. You need to use OTG cable and mouse. Skip enter password form. Default language is russian so you can choose your in options.
  • 3. Install disable force encryption and magisk (if you need root) via TWRP.
  • 4. Boot to system. Enjoy.

Download link (merge go ogle together)
drive.go ogle.com/open?id=1J0HlsJYTyJUGAHjIXYMDUXye4DD9kEAC

Thank you so much! This works great!

Here is a clickable download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MDUXye4DD9kEAC

For anyone following these are the steps i did (assuming you unlocked bootloader already):
1. Copy both zips to external sd as internal storage wont work at first
2. adb reboot bootloader
3. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. unplug usb and hold power button until screen turns off
5. let go of power button, count to 2, press and hold power button and volume up together until screen turns back on
6. let go of power button when screen turns on but keep holding volume up until you see TWRP screen
7. as above post said, cancel password and swipe to enter main menu and then one square above the bottom right to enter the language menu
8. flash both zips from external sd card
9. format data (not wipe but format to get rid of encryption) - i rebooted after flashing the zips and had to go back to recovery again to format the data !THIS DOES A FACTORY RESET!
10. reboot to system this will cause it to be set up as new
11. reboot to recovery again, this time there should be no password and in install you should be able to see internal storage of the phone
12. flash magisk / anything else you want

Also do you mind me asking... How did you manage to make this recovery? As far as i understand the stock boot.img is needed to port twrp or have things changed now?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-12-01_11-47-59.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	4891235  
1st December 2019, 12:17 PM |#17  

More
Thank you for your feedback and more detailed instructions. I was only a tester, the work was done by nemo-nemo from 4pda. But how i can understand you need to use your stock firmware from ulefone mega storage. I got a problem when was working with twrp stuff. Tee key and google key red text in upper right corner. I have restored the IMEI's but google key still is not ok. I checked solutions for other ulefone phones but they dont work. Maybe android 9 is a reason. If anyone know something about it pls reply. Sorry for my english
1st December 2019, 12:29 PM |#18  

More
Quote:

Thank you for your feedback and more detailed instructions. I was only a tester, the work was done by nemo-nemo from 4pda. But how i can understand you need to use your stock firmware from ulefone mega storage. I got a problem when was working with twrp stuff. Tee key and google key red text in upper right corner. I have restored the IMEI's but google key still is not ok. I checked solutions for other ulefone phones but they dont work. Maybe android 9 is a reason. If anyone know something about it pls reply. Sorry for my english

Aha. I did not know about any such ulefone mega storage existing although i have seen this kind of thing before when working with a no-name chinese tablet. I thought that the firmware simply wasn't released yet as there was no download link on ulefone page. Sadly i do not know anything about tee key or google key, it just worked for me. Hopefully someone else can help you with that.
1st December 2019, 01:29 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml11ML

Aha. I did not know about any such ulefone mega storage existing although i have seen this kind of thing before when working with a no-name chinese tablet. I thought that the firmware simply wasn't released yet as there was no download link on ulefone page. Sadly i do not know anything about tee key or google key, it just worked for me. Hopefully someone else can help you with that.

There is official ulefone storage for firmware, just merge me ga together

me ga.nz/#F!t64QzRxA!SxZFFl3WrgujTaFshrFuKA!piQ1CQDB
1st December 2019, 02:34 PM |#20  

More
Quote:

There is official ulefone storage for firmware, just merge me ga together

me ga.nz/#F!t64QzRxA!SxZFFl3WrgujTaFshrFuKA!piQ1CQDB

Thank you, i'm sure this will be very useful. By the way.... I tried remounting system as rw and it doesn't allow me to do that. I read online that this might be due to a "secure kernel" but can't get much more info. Do you know how one could solve this and modify the files in system partition? Maybe there is some flashable .zip patch to enable it?

EDIT: It works in TWRP just not in android. I suspect this is due to apps trying to remount /system but the phone actually has files in /system/system/ (2 folders one in another).
EDIT2: Don't try to restore a twrp backup if you have any important data, for me it caused the phone to go black screen and reboot as soon as it goes past the first few seconds of the Orange State logo to try and load the system.
1st December 2019, 09:35 PM |#21  

More
Quote:

EDIT: It works in TWRP just not in android. I suspect this is due to apps trying to remount /system but the phone actually has files in /system/system/ (2 folders one in another).

It works perfect for me but Im using treble Android 10 (AOSP by phh) due to red text on my stock firmware.
Quote:

EDIT2: Don't try to restore a twrp backup if you have any important data, for me it caused the phone to go black screen and reboot as soon as it goes past the first few seconds of the Orange State logo to try and load the system.

I didn't try to restore data and user partitions but other works good for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)