Thanks Meter: 1

By l0n34ng3l, Junior Member on 18th September 2019, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2019, 09:35 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml11ML

EDIT: It works in TWRP just not in android. I suspect this is due to apps trying to remount /system but the phone actually has files in /system/system/ (2 folders one in another).

It works perfect for me but Im using treble Android 10 (AOSP by phh) due to red text on my stock firmware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml11ML

EDIT2: Don't try to restore a twrp backup if you have any important data, for me it caused the phone to go black screen and reboot as soon as it goes past the first few seconds of the Orange State logo to try and load the system.

I didn't try to restore data and user partitions but other works good for me.
1st December 2019, 09:54 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safg13

It works perfect for me but Im using treble Android 10 (AOSP by phh) due to red text on my stock firmware.

I didn't try to restore data and user partitions but other works good for me.

Could you tell us a bit about the process? What did you wipe and so on... before flashing and what needed to be done to get it working.
2nd December 2019, 06:40 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Tested the Android 10 AOSP from phh and also the android 10 lineage os and they both worked great but they both had unreasonably high idle battery drain (over 200ma!!!! with screen off) which kind of negates the entire idea of this phone by turning the battery life into that of a normal smartphone so i do think we have to wait for some work to be done with those roms. I did however find out that i could recover from my bootloop caused by the twrp restore by taking the system.img out of the stock firmware files from the link posted earlier and flashing it in twrp.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)