Thanks Meter: 342

By Cleopatra Bianchi, Senior Member on 17th December 2018, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2019, 01:49 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help
Hello!
A month ago I bought this device, the firmware was installed UMIDIGI_A3_Pro_N_V1.4_20190425 I wanted to install tvrp (I did not backup), but I did something wrong and the phone did not turn on.
installed the firmware from here the https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=134 phone worked but now the fingerprint has disappeared, how can it be restored (fingerprint)?
Thanks!
29th November 2019, 03:26 AM |#182  
Flag Nature Coast
Thanks Meter: 137

Donate to Me
More
For the ones interested, there is a new(er?) version stock firmware, version 1.4, for the original A3 Pro (non "N" !!!!).
It can be downloaded from Umidigi forums directly
https://community.umidigi.com/forum....extra=page%3D1
I do not believe there currently is a TWRP for that release. Maybe @Cleopatra Bianchi would have time to take a look at it.
FYI.
The Following User Says Thank You to kozmo2k4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kozmo2k4 Ad-Free
27th January 2020, 08:11 PM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nvram fingerprint
Hello everyone
I am a holder of wet A3 pro N android 9 V1.2 20190910
is it possible to save the nvram location where fingerprint is located with spflashtool? using the method you mentioned
thank you
28th January 2020, 03:12 AM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianni888

Hello everyone
I am a holder of wet A3 pro N android 9 V1.2 20190910
is it possible to save the nvram location where fingerprint is located with spflashtool? using the method you mentioned
thank you

No. And for good reason - there is no legitimate reason to do that.
28th January 2020, 11:50 AM |#185  

More
nvram fingerprint
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd7eir

No. And for good reason - there is no legitimate reason to do that.

sorry if my english is not understandable
I rephrase the question
I took this phone recently and would like ROOT rights, but I have seen that with this version of rom it is incompatible
I'd like to downgrade.
I thought there was a way to perform a full backup of nvram, in case of ROM downgrade would I lose all functions including the fingerprint?
If you want to restore the IMEI, you can do it, but the fingerprint function doesn't
Will the function be in an NVRAM memory location? would it be enough to know if the scatter.tx file of this rom contains the call to memory addresses, or is it a system app?
This was my question
if anyone can help me even to clarify my doubts
Thanks again
4th February 2020, 06:37 PM |#186  

More
sorry there is a version of twrp for my version Umidigi A3 Pro N V1.2 20190910 android 9 ?
can I downgrade A3_Pro_N_V1.1_20190103 ?
4th February 2020, 09:39 PM |#187  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:

sorry if my english is not understandable
I rephrase the question
I took this phone recently and would like ROOT rights, but I have seen that with this version of rom it is incompatible
I'd like to downgrade.
I thought there was a way to perform a full backup of nvram, in case of ROM downgrade would I lose all functions including the fingerprint?
If you want to restore the IMEI, you can do it, but the fingerprint function doesn't
Will the function be in an NVRAM memory location? would it be enough to know if the scatter.tx file of this rom contains the call to memory addresses, or is it a system app?
This was my question
if anyone can help me even to clarify my doubts
Thanks again

The fingerprint data is never able to be extracted from a device. WHY someone may want to extract it makes no difference. The fingerprint data is encrypted in a separate chip that cannot be backed up or restored to. Again, there is LITERALLY no legitimate reason to do that. Reset your phone to factory defaults? Take the 15 seconds it takes setup your fingerprint.

Your don't "restore" the IMEI - that is hardcoded into the phone at the factory.
6th February 2020, 04:02 PM |#188  

More
sorry there is a version of twrp for my version Umidigi A3 Pro N V1.2 20190910 android 9 ?
I can downgrade A3_Pro_N_V1.1_20190103 ?
what should I do for twrp ?
The Following User Says Thank You to gianni888 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gianni888 Ad-Free
11th February 2020, 02:16 AM |#189  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, my phone has the build number UMIDIGI_A3_Pro_N_V1.2_20191024. I am not finding a stock rom for that build number, here or on the umidigi forums... Anyone have any ideas? Really would like to be able to root this phone, but the more i investigate, im thinking it may not be a possibility yet...
14th February 2020, 09:17 AM |#190  
Quote:

I can downgrade A3_Pro_N_V1.1_20190103 ?
what should I do for twrp ?

i have the same Version and Problem, any Suggestion for Android 9 users?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi-a3-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)