FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Volume Widget Display Volume Levels?

272 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys what's up, I have been in search of an app that will show volume levels like the old Audio Manger app would do before they discontinued it.

audio manager image

I have tried Audio Guru but that widget does not update as the levels change.

thanks for any help!
27th June 2019, 12:58 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze3131

Hey guys what's up, I have been in search of an app that will show volume levels like the old Audio Manger app would do before they discontinued it.

audio manager image

thanks for any help!

If you mean the volumes levels as in the volume level of ringtones, bluetooth, etc.., you should have that already. When you press the volume button up or down and the volume slider pops-up on the screen, there is a drop down button on the slider, tap it and you'll get a pop-up showing your other volume levels.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
8th November 2019, 04:59 PM |#3  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Bump:
I've been sporadically looking for a replacement as well. (Yes, I am aware of the volume slider+tap) We are talking about a widget that offers an "at a glance" display on the screen widget showing the current levels like in the OPS's 1st screenshot
8th November 2019, 06:21 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by osetivo

Bump:
I've been sporadically looking for a replacement as well. (Yes, I am aware of the volume slider+tap) We are talking about a widget that offers an "at a glance" display on the screen widget showing the current levels like in the OPS's 1st screenshot

I think I found a 3rd party app that has a widget like you want. Go to Playstore, do a search for "The Control Volume Widget".

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Droidriven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Droidriven Ad-Free
15th November 2019, 05:01 PM |#5  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thank you.
15th November 2019, 05:03 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze3131

audio manager image

thanks for any help!

Check my post above, it might work for you.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)