FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: would you like to have Hydrogen os 8.0 in your Nubia Z11

Hell yeah
 
10 Vote(s)
100.00%
no i dont even like my nubia Z11
 
0 Vote(s)
0%

ZTE Nubia Z11 hydrogen os oreo 8.0

162 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
By Vi7eta, Senior Member on 14th December 2018, 12:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th December 2018, 08:20 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1312

The Chinese have a private qq group where they might have already fixed all the issues with the 8.0 ROM . The dev does not want to share with the rest idk why . I've been using this ROM as my daily driver for about a week now........ Surprisingly I prefer this ROM over the 7.1 mokee stable version audio is not a big problem for me as I use Bluetooth and for camera I just reboot! Using dualboot....

H2os oreo leave a lot to desire like sd card support & like u mentioned camera and sound but no doubt the performance, buttery smooth UI and battery backup is very good in this rom.
 
 
4th January 2019, 04:51 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1312

The Chinese have a private qq group where they might have already fixed all the issues with the 8.0 ROM . The dev does not want to share with the rest idk why . I've been using this ROM as my daily driver for about a week now........ Surprisingly I prefer this ROM over the 7.1 mokee stable version audio is not a big problem for me as I use Bluetooth and for camera I just reboot! Using dualboot....

Wondering if you got any stable Oreo/Pie rom for Z11.. read somewhere that there is a new miui rom called miui 7 too for our device has been developed.
4th January 2019, 05:10 AM |#13  
Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi7eta

Wondering if you got any stable Oreo/Pie rom for Z11.. read somewhere that there is a new miui rom called miui 7 too for our device has been developed.

No luck yet. But if you want to check for Roms check
This 4pda page

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=782022&st=9700

Most of the Chinese ROMs have been put here.
Miui 7? Isn't that a really old version I had a device running it on android 4.4/5
5th January 2019, 04:46 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1312

No luck yet. But if you want to check for Roms check
This 4pda page

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=782022&st=9700

Most of the Chinese ROMs have been put here.
Miui 7? Isn't that a really old version I had a device running it on android 4.4/5

My bad, I meant Nougat based MIUI and I found that one on the suggested page though I flashed nitrogen os 7.1.1 first..
Performance and battery backup is good but there are bugs like lag in video playing and no audio systemwide.
6th January 2019, 12:21 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ZTE Nubia Z11 NX531J
I want the android version 9 for the NX531J
8th January 2019, 04:52 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1312

The Chinese have a private qq group where they might have already fixed all the issues with the 8.0 ROM . The dev does not want to share with the rest idk why . I've been using this ROM as my daily driver for about a week now........ Surprisingly I prefer this ROM over the 7.1 mokee stable version audio is not a big problem for me as I use Bluetooth and for camera I just reboot! Using dualboot....

Wondering if you found fix for audio, camera & sd card support?
9th January 2019, 03:39 AM |#17  
Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi7eta

Wondering if you found fix for audio, camera & sd card support?

Sorry but they won't let me in the group and I can't edit the files without source code
9th January 2019, 03:41 PM |#18  
shantanu555's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 53
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi7eta

Here's the link for hydrogen OS 8.0 for Nubia Z11
I am not the creator of the rom i am just sharing the rom Here on xda for other user's to get a taste of oreo
Its pre beta so some function dosent work including NFC, sound, camera, fingerprint is what I immediately noticed.
Flash through twrp 3.2.
After the flashing the rom mount the system and delete the uncrypt file in the path / system / bin /.
Then copy the file wlan.ko which you should have ready on the SD card on the path / system / lib / modules / and reboot.

Rom file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rjd...hZ6KANzix/view

WLan fix: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TL2...w?usp=drivesdk

From now on updates regarding Hydrogen os oreo 8.0 will be shared here.

Cool..
9th January 2019, 04:44 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1312

Sorry but they won't let me in the group and I can't edit the files without source code

Why dont they want to share it
10th January 2019, 03:43 AM |#20  
Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I found a partial audio fix with dual speaker working
What works and what doesn't is in 4pda forum:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry81085431

Download v2 from XDA post
https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...eo-19-t3766201
10th January 2019, 04:36 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1312

I found a partial audio fix with dual speaker working
What works and what doesn't is in 4pda forum:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry81085431

Download v2 from XDA post
https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...eo-19-t3766201

Tested yourself?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hydrogen os 8.0 oreo, nubia-z11, zte-nubia-z11

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes