FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What should a 30 year old male wear?

521 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By dazza_84, Senior Member on 11th May 2015, 10:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Good evening everyone, I've decided to try and alter the way I dress on a daily basis. Instead of wearing jeans and a hoody with trainers, I'd like to wear something a bit more mature and more for my age range.
The only problem is, is what do 30 year olds wear?
I'm from the u.k so there's a mixture of people rocking different styles, but it's mostly ripped skinny jeans and converse/new balance.
So what should 30 year old guys be wearing to set them apart from the rest of the crowd?
Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.

12th May 2015, 03:32 AM |#2  
Flag Modesto, Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,352

More
How bout just wear what you like, and don't worry about what others think
12th May 2015, 04:07 AM |#3  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 540

More
Lootcrate tees and trousers - least that is what my 35 year old fiance wears. Age doesn't matter, just wear what you feel comfy in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza_84

Good evening everyone, I've decided to try and alter the way I dress on a daily basis. Instead of wearing jeans and a hoody with trainers, I'd like to wear something a bit more mature and more for my age range.
I'm from the u.k so there's a mixture of people rocking different styles, but it's mostly ripped skinny jeans and converse/new balance.
So what should 30 year old guys be wearing to set them apart from the rest of the crowd?
Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.

12th May 2015, 04:39 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.

Clothes
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopDoGG79

How bout just wear what you like, and don't worry about what others think

That too
12th May 2015, 03:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm 30 in usa, wearing clothes, they cover my body well, look cool, etc.

Go to china town and get a box of bootleg polos and nauticas and whatnot, you'll look sharp man.

And some cool shades, that's one thing I really want and need.
12th May 2015, 06:43 PM |#6  
Moderator Liaison / Bacon is Life
Thanks Meter: 9,207

More
My man!

I am going to help you out. Now you won't look as good as me, but honestly no one does...

Gotta start out with some Jeans. You can go Abercrombie or Diesel. I'd personally go Diesel. Shirt you need something smart but not too showy. I'd grab a couple of Ralph Lauren polos, kinda like this: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family

then you're gonna need some kicks. I'd grab some Jordan Eclipse. They are fashionably casual for any occasion and go with anything. http://www.footlocker.com/product/mo...YWORD%20SEARCH

Now you're going to need to accessorize with a good timepiece depending on your budget. Don't get a smart watch, grab you a different looking skeleton diver watch.

That's how I'd roll if I were you. Now I could give you lessons on talking to the ladies, but that's going to cost some cool cash...
13th May 2015, 08:03 PM |#7  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 55,952

More
Quote:

Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.

Listen to the "OKid" below, he knows....I've seen his GF. Wow! And we won't ever look as good as him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid

My man!

I am going to help you out. Now you won't look as good as me, but honestly no one does...

Gotta start out with some Jeans. You can go Abercrombie or Diesel. I'd personally go Diesel. Shirt you need something smart but not too showy. I'd grab a couple of Ralph Lauren polos, kinda like this: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family

then you're gonna need some kicks. I'd grab some Jordan Eclipse. They are fashionably casual for any occasion and go with anything. http://www.footlocker.com/product/mo...YWORD%20SEARCH

Now you're going to need to accessorize with a good timepiece depending on your budget. Don't get a smart watch, grab you a different looking skeleton diver watch.

That's how I'd roll if I were you. Now I could give you lessons on talking to the ladies, but that's going to cost some cool cash...

Judgment is near, via my M8.....
14th May 2015, 01:59 AM |#8  
Flag NorCal

More
Pics or your are lying! #onlyifover18
Quote:

My man!

14th May 2015, 02:04 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRomMistress

Pics or your are lying! #onlyifover18

Grammar police gonna have to cite you for that one...
14th May 2015, 04:12 AM |#10  
Flag NorCal

More
Quote:

Grammar police gonna have to cite you for that one...

blame it on my typing skills not my grammer
14th May 2015, 04:24 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRomMistress

blame it on my typing skills not my grammer

Or the alcohol?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)