By s4meq, Senior Member on 20th May 2016, 06:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2016, 11:57 AM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Down under
Thanks Meter: 8,255

Donate to Me
More
Galaxy S i9000. Had a great community back when I was using it, still going strong but a little slow with newer android updates.

22nd May 2016, 02:39 PM |#12  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 241

More
It took me a long time to purchase my first smartphone. I was honestly thinking about getting iphone back in 2011. Good thing I didn't, my first ever android and first smarthphone EVA was Motorola Droid Bionic. It was the BEST phone android phone at the time of purchase, haha JK it was NOT. But I liked it. It had 2.2.23 gingerbread, decent camera, 4.7 inch screen and I had the lapdock for it as well. I was also really spoiled, the dev support was fantastic. I upgraded to 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwhich, root was reached, recovery with safestrap and TONS of roms to flash. It was a great 2 years with the Droid Bionic, but I needed to catch up with the times. I needed a better, faster more capable phone. But The Droid Bionic was my first android phone.
22nd May 2016, 03:04 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Samsung galaxy note was my first Android smart phone, I still have it and its still very usable

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
24th May 2016, 10:59 PM |#14  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YousKoose

Samsung galaxy note was my first Android smart phone, I still have it and its still very usable

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've had the note 3 and note 5, while my buddy had the note 2 and my co worker as well. How was the very first note?
26th May 2016, 02:44 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I bought a second hand Nexus S in the Galaxy Nexus / Nexus 4 days. I was very late in the Android game. I tried and hoped that Nokia could make Meamo/Meego a succes. But I gave up around that time.
26th May 2016, 05:12 PM |#16  
Flag cycling/studying or asleep
Thanks Meter: 1,046

More
Xperia Tipo c: will never forget how sluggish a single-core device feels
26th May 2016, 05:30 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planterz

Sony Ericsson X10a (AT&T variant). Good and bad memories with that phone. It took FOREVER to get updated from 1.6 to 2.1, never got the update to 2.3 that the unlocked models got, and eventually deteriorated into having random reboots until it finally died. Got a warranty replacement (had to fight to get one), and the replacement eventually suffered the same fate. But it was my first smartphone, was fun to play games on, and took some decent pictures.

My first one was: LG Optimus
27th May 2016, 04:37 AM |#18  
Flag ranikhet
Thanks Meter: 57

Donate to Me
More
Samsung galaxy y
28th May 2016, 04:09 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MOTOROLA c975

I like it very much although can only use Java application at that time
28th May 2016, 04:21 AM |#20  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 513

More
Nexus One. I still have it. It's awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Labs
31st May 2016, 03:33 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 287

More
My first device was my Shield Portable, but my first phone was my trusty Nexus 5, best nexus ever in my opinion.

Sent from my G Flex2 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)