Donate to Me
More
Chrome. Firefox as backup.
13th May 2020, 09:26 AM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanesimicart

There are many browser we used but which one is best?
What's is BEST BROWSER ?

I'll go for firefox.
21st May 2020, 07:49 AM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I use Opera for my home PC and Firefox for my work PC.
21st May 2020, 10:54 PM |#274  
Flag Ontario

Donate to Me
More
Opera. Chrome is too slow I think.
23rd May 2020, 07:35 AM |#275  

More
I use Chrome but have recently changed to Edge built on chromium.
27th May 2020, 04:21 PM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
There isn't any absolute security. Our choices and what we click matter more than anything else. Security is about making the correct decision 10,000 times a day, without fail. If we fail (and we all do), then we hope the next level of protection will save us. If that fails, we hope the next level of protection saves us.

I won't use chrome. Just don't trust the largest advertising company in the world to NOT access private data displayed in their browser. I do use chromium, but only for specific, trusted, financial websites and only when run in a separate container - away from other applications and without any direct access to permanent storage. Firejail is how to accomplish that, but it isn't perfect either; just provides another layer of protection. My day to day secure browser is firefox - with all the issues it has, but I disable javascript, java, flash, and remove all locally stored tracking objects nightly. Also only allow session cookies and never allow 3rd party cookies. With all this stuff disabled, the web is a very different place. Many websites don't work, which is fine. I don't need to visit them. There are exceptions, of course. Each is taken into consideration carefully. I stopped visiting lifehacker due to their abusive tracking and abusive javascript, IMHO. Basically, if there are more than 3 javascript sites required for a webpage to work, I don't need to visit it.

I use NoScript, but understand there is a serious flaw in the firefox addon architecture which makes any addon have the ability to see all data from all websites. Each isn't limited to just the viewing tab as we would hope. This is a serious flaw for all addons in firefox. I get the feeling this aspect is very difficult to address without a nearly complete re-write and breaking all current addons
28th May 2020, 12:58 AM |#277  

More
For me, best browser is Chrome.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)