FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

In need for best mobile app development companies

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Lilyvick, Junior Member on 10th January 2019, 08:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello! I'm currently working on an app building paltform and I need your advice on this matter. Has anyone of you ever tried to work with outsourcing companies like VironIT? If you have any related peronal experience, please write me. Thank you.

16th January 2019, 07:35 AM |#2  

More
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyvick

Hello! I'm currently working on an app building paltform and I need your advice on this matter. Has anyone of you ever tried to work with outsourcing companies like VironIT? If you have any related peronal experience, please write me. Thank you.

Hey can you tell me what are the thinks you are using to build the App... I want some help for my app too....
help for mobile app.
27th January 2019, 01:57 PM |#3  

More
Hi
Hello

If you are looking for someone that can build almost any app you want then look no further.

PM me or check the contact info on my profile.

Have a great day.
26th June 2019, 08:43 AM |#4  

More
Space-O Technologies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyvick

No i have not worked with vironIT, but i have worked with Space-O Technologies, they are very good company they solved my app idea and produced excellent app.
5th July 2019, 05:36 AM |#5  
Flag Chicago

More
Hey,

Could you clarify do you looking for an online or offline/local agency for app dev?

I would advise you to try magora-systems.com, a friend of mine working here and I heard they have many successful projects and satisfied customers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)