FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Favourite games console

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Jamie1385, Member on 21st May 2016, 10:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
It can be as old as the atari to as new as the PlayStation. It can be Portable or Home console!
22nd May 2016, 03:10 AM |#2  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 23

More
A high end gaming desktop pc is the ultimate gaming machine hands down. They're also much more flexible and practical than any gaming console.

I used to love Atari tho
22nd May 2016, 07:18 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Yeah ME to i'm on steam. I forgot to really mention pc tbh i should of really put gaming SYSTEM XD
22nd May 2016, 09:23 AM |#4  
Flag Bakersucks
Thanks Meter: 754

More
I love the hell out of my new 3dsxl since it can play every 3ds, ds, and homebrew emulators on the go.

Love my pc tho for sho tho 2 doh! 1080gtx take my money!

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk
22nd May 2016, 12:55 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 8,397

Donate to Me
More
Who needs console when you have PC

PCMR always
22nd May 2016, 03:56 PM |#6  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 241

More
I've been gaming for a long time. So I really dont' have a favorite game console. I have:
playstaion2/3/4/psp
xbox/360/1
Gamecube/wii
PC

For each major console, I mostly the big flagship titles. For Sony: God of war, Metal Gear, Grand Theft Auto, street fighter 5
For xbox: Halo Master Chief Collection and halo 5, Gears of war
For Wii: Smash Brothers Brawl

PC, I don't really play that much anymore. I used to play a lot of FPS 10 years ago: Counter Strike Source, Half life 2, Far Cry, Rainbow 6 Vegas and Watchdogs.

But If I had to pick one console that I play the most on, honestly it will have to be XBOX 1. I put in A TON of hours of halo multiplayer. A close second place would be my ps4. Cause I also put in A TON of hours in MGS 5 Phantom pain.
23rd May 2016, 06:29 PM |#7  
Moderator Liaison / Bacon is Life
Thanks Meter: 9,411

More
I don't really like the PC solution. You have to upgrade the GPU over time, and drivers constantly (DOOM players anyone?).

Plus you can't just sit on your couch and game on your TV, I know you can do bluetooth controllers and HDMI out etc, but it's still a big pain.

I've got an X1 and Wii U, and honestly I think the Wii U is the best thing ever. you cannot get the Zelda games, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Mario games, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, etc. on any other console or PC.

No matter what I think console will always be better than PC because you don't have to mess with drivers and settings, and its simplicity.
23rd May 2016, 07:48 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
That sounds cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by d12unk13astard

I love the hell out of my new 3dsxl since it can play every 3ds, ds, and homebrew emulators on the go.

Love my pc tho for sho tho 2 doh! 1080gtx take my money!

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

I might get back into nintendo i'm using my gameboy colour!! I might save for 3ds XD
23rd May 2016, 07:51 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Good Argument
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid

I don't really like the PC solution. You have to upgrade the GPU over time, and drivers constantly (DOOM players anyone?).

Plus you can't just sit on your couch and game on your TV, I know you can do bluetooth controllers and HDMI out etc, but it's still a big pain.

I've got an X1 and Wii U, and honestly I think the Wii U is the best thing ever. you cannot get the Zelda games, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Mario games, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, etc. on any other console or PC.

No matter what I think console will always be better than PC because you don't have to mess with drivers and settings, and its simplicity.

Good argument, I have pc because i can play them and i like them. But i also have ps4, 2 and 1 which i love for the simplicity and just sitting on the sofa XD
10th July 2016, 10:30 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My all time favourite is Nintendo. It was the only console I was playing when I was a kid.
11th July 2016, 12:33 AM |#11  
Flag Paarl, Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Nintendo Wii... I can play NES, SNES, CUBE, MAME, PSONE, SEGA Games & more on my modified Wii. I can also play music & watch dvds. Its also acts as my server. Amazing Console 💗

Sent from my D6603 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)