FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fish Market

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By MIN313, Member on 18th April 2019, 12:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have been observing that like facebook and other social media platforms, XDA has become a fan follower making platform and for this purpose people around the world making fake id's for praising themselves and as a result our keen developers number decreases day by day and definitely thats a great loss .
Can XDA make a proper framework that includes verification of each and every member and delete all the fake accounts .

Because i think this platform slogan should be "Quality" not Quantity ?

What other people on this platform think ?
18th April 2019, 01:04 PM |#2  
Developer Committee / Developer Relations / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer- Lord of Memes
Thanks Meter: 10,099

More
I am here to sell my fish ....

2nd December 2019, 08:16 AM |#3  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

I am here to sell my fish ....

lol, nice joke

I don't understand - why is there fake ID in the title? It's not about real fake ID, right? I have read about stuff like that on the internet. Found an article on the http://fidvendors.is/ site. There was a review of fake ID shop named ID GOD. Their fake documents look too realistic and it's terrifying. Returning to the main theme -what do fake IDs have in common with moto x? I'm new here, so I would be glad, if someone explain it to me. And one more thing - what do you, people, think about the usage of fake ID and other documents?
5th December 2019, 08:14 AM |#4  
Developer Committee / Developer Relations / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer- Lord of Memes
Thanks Meter: 10,099

More
5th December 2019, 10:44 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,802

More
lmao
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)