FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy A10, A20 and A30 TWRP?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By AC_Mirror, Junior Member on 16th July 2019, 03:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I recently purchased a galaxy A20 "SM-A205G", and i have found it to be an excellent budget phone!
But i have found out that there are no twrp images to flash to the A20 and its disappointing, and with more research i have found that the A10 and A30 also do not have any signs of twrp images available to them, and i wanted to know if it is just because its not possible to flash to them, or maybe the phone is not popular enough?
Like i said the A20 Is an amazing device, and it does suck to not have the ability to have custom recovery, and i would imagine their are some A10 and A30 users thinking the same thing!
If their are recovery images im not aware of it would also be nice to see links to those
It would be really cool to see such things on a phone of the price point that is so good!

Thank you for taking the time and reading this

20th July 2019, 05:31 AM |#2  

More
Yes has anyone got twrp customs recovery installed on the galaxy A20 (SM-A205yn) yet?
Yes has anyone got twrp customs recovery installed on the galaxy A20 (SM-A205yn) yet? Let alone a custom rom. I got the bootloader unlocked... no info about progressing to twrp found... is A20 same as A30... read that somewhere.

Where is the best place to find all the info about A20 and how to build a trwp for A20... nobody has done it yet... not fair we cant root and custom rom this phone!!! Anyone tried a different twrp and got it to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Mirror

I recently purchased a galaxy A20 "SM-A205G", and i have found it to be an excellent budget phone!
But i have found out that there are no twrp images to flash to the A20 and its disappointing, and with more research i have found that the A10 and A30 also do not have any signs of twrp images available to them, and i wanted to know if it is just because its not possible to flash to them, or maybe the phone is not popular enough?
Like i said the A20 Is an amazing device, and it does suck to not have the ability to have custom recovery, and i would imagine their are some A10 and A30 users thinking the same thing!
If their are recovery images im not aware of it would also be nice to see links to those
It would be really cool to see such things on a phone of the price point that is so good!

Thank you for taking the time and reading this

10th August 2019, 07:48 AM |#3  

More
AFAIK no TWRP yet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)