FORUMS

How to choose a car?

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Qusserel, Account currently disabled on 14th November 2018, 09:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I work as a programmer on call, do maintenance and repair of computers in different regions. Need a car for travel, quite roomy and comfortable. Stopped on option Toyota Etios Liva. https://autoportal.com/newcars/toyota/etios-liva/ What do you think about this car?
If my topic does not fit the topic, please move to the desired section. Thank you very much.
15th November 2018, 05:06 PM |#2  
Digital Domain
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I know several auto mechanics that rave about Toyota and say you can't go wrong with that brand.
Here in the United States Toyota & Honda hold their resale value much better than most other brands.
15th November 2018, 08:39 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Get a Honda Accord. Thank me later
17th December 2018, 08:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I would recommend a hybrid version of Toyota Camry. Big car with a v6 engine and the gas average is reasonable too.
18th December 2018, 04:23 PM |#5  
Digital Domain

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfish

I would recommend a hybrid version of Toyota Camry. Big car with a v6 engine and the gas average is reasonable too.

Nah............ Get the 4 cylinder.

The Toyota Camry is probably the best all-around dependable midsize family sedan on the market today. The 4-cylinder version is the staple for that vehicle and they really got it down pat. It has plenty of power and it'll get you up onto the merging lane of the Interstate in no time flat. It has the pep and response of a 6 cylinder motor. It also gets 30 miles to the gallon. Stick with that tried and true 4 banger.
31st December 2018, 10:34 PM |#6  
Digital Domain

More
Been driving a 2017 Hyundai Sonata with 43000 miles on it for the last couple of weeks. I got to tell you, this is a great fantastic car.
10th January 2019, 12:13 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Mobility is required in my work, so the car must be reliable, I live next to the forest, so the roads are unpaved, I need a 4x4 off-road car, someone can do something?
10th January 2019, 02:15 PM |#8  
Digital Domain

More
I can do lots of things.
9th December 2019, 07:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
If there is little money, then you can buy a car at auction.
9th December 2019, 07:40 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlarkDevlin

If there is little money, then you can buy a car at auction.

I agree that if the budget for the purchase of a car is limited, it is better to choose a car at auction. For a working machine that will be constantly used and transported goods is also a good solution. Now you can find detailed information on any lot https://autoauctionhistory.com/ even VIN car. I now drive a van that I bought at auction.
27th December 2019, 03:28 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qusserel

I work as a programmer on call, do maintenance and repair of computers in different regions. Need a car for travel, quite roomy and comfortable. Stopped on option Toyota Etios Liva. https://autoportal.com/newcars/toyota/etios-liva/ What do you think about this car?
If my topic does not fit the topic, please move to the desired section. Thank you very much.

Dont go for looks check the specs and also get review of experts
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)