FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to get free WI-FI Anywhere

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Nomannpirzadaa, Account currently disabled on 12th June 2019, 08:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Wi-Fi is available anywhere nowadays, but they have passwords. the best Wi-Fi is free Wi-Fi. Just be careful and find a free public Wi-Fi, which may not be secure. Here are some tips and tricks to help you stay connected with wifi while on the go.

<mod edit>

<mod edit>

Your Android Smartphone will already tell you your Wi-Fi connection is secured or not. Go to the Settings Then Wi-Fi and look for connections that are labeled ‘open’ or ‘unsecured’ and connect. Mostly look around public spaces, like cafes and Malls for passwords to be posted, or ask their neighbor if you can want to use their Wi-Fi network for a bit. The important thing you should remember to use your scanner and keep your eyes peeled.

13th June 2019, 04:16 PM |#2  
Señor Moderator - I Regret Nothing!
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 9,512

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomannpirzadaa

Wi-Fi is available anywhere nowadays, but they have passwords. the best Wi-Fi is free Wi-Fi. Just be careful and find a free public Wi-Fi, which may not be secure. Here are some tips and tricks to help you stay connected with wifi while on the go.

Your Android Smartphone will already tell you your Wi-Fi connection is secured or not. Go to the Settings Then Wi-Fi and look for connections that are labeled ‘open’ or ‘unsecured’ and connect. Mostly look around public spaces, like cafes and Malls for passwords to be posted, or ask their neighbor if you can want to use their Wi-Fi network for a bit. The important thing you should remember to use your scanner and keep your eyes peeled.

Also, did you know that if you ask nice enough to any stranger in the mall, he/she might allow you to pair your phone via Bluetooth just for the LULZ...?

#themoreyaknow
15th June 2019, 08:16 AM |#3  

More
Is this a joke ,,,
15th June 2019, 12:57 PM |#4  
Flag Bessemer City

More
You have successfully brought me out of retirement to post this. It almost feels like you just shot my puppy and now I have pull a John Wick. Good Job.

16th June 2019, 08:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Wait? What???
16th June 2019, 09:03 PM |#6  

More
Wow, that tips saved my life! /s
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)