FORUMS

LG Mobile Swap, will root be carried over to the new phone

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By TimmayJones, Junior Member on 21st May 2020, 11:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have an old LG Volt LS740 that I rooted with KingoRoot and I'm going to try to use LG Mobile Swap to port all my stuff to another LG Volt that has never been activated. I've got several root apps on old one, I've used a file explorer to change some audio settings, I have Viper, Kernel Aduitor, etc. Should I root the new Volt before I try the swap? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
21st May 2020, 11:25 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[QUOTE=TimmayJones;82632697]I have an old LG Volt LS740 that I rooted with KingoRoot and I'm going to try to use LG Mobile Swap to port all my stuff to another LG Volt that has never been activated. I've got several root apps on old one, I've used a file explorer to change some audio settings, I have Viper, Kernel Aduitor, etc. Should I root the new Volt before I try the swap? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. Edit: I also have My Android Tools on the old phone and have changed a **** ton of Google's access permissions so that that phone doesn't get pushed to get updates and is basically invisible to Google
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)