Thanks Meter: 444

Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2019, 08:17 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar93500

Have you tried reflashing it ?
What happens if you plug it to the computer ? Do you see a system partition ?

I've attempted to flash a dozen or so times

I see the actions device in device manager when I plug in, the only drive that shows up is an inaccessible removable media drive.

11th August 2019, 03:28 PM |#122  

More
What are the ROMS structures if you are installing games from a SDCard?

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

What Rom Sets do you use for Arcade games? I tried Final Burn but keeps getting invalid format.
13th August 2019, 09:35 AM |#123  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kublai1

What are the ROMS structures if you are installing games from a SDCard?

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

What Rom Sets do you use for Arcade games? I tried Final Burn but keeps getting invalid format.

I wasn't not able to run Arcade games either, I tried "Super Pang!", it works on MAME (PC), bu not on the console.
Don't know if a patch is necessary of something like that. We've talked about this here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...0&postcount=82 , but I don't know if it applies for arcade games
17th August 2019, 12:59 PM |#124  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar93500

I wasn't not able to run Arcade games either, I tried "Super Pang!", it works on MAME (PC), bu not on the console.
Don't know if a patch is necessary of something like that. We've talked about this here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...0&postcount=82 , but I don't know if it applies for arcade games

The fba patch only applies to NeoGeo games from what I've tested and some NeoGeo games you cannot patch you have to leave it as .zip
17th August 2019, 07:35 PM |#125  

More
I have a couple of questions:
- Is v1.1.10.120301 the latest firmware?
- I see the folder search option under advanced settings but I can't find a way to search for a rom name in the folder
19th August 2019, 11:42 AM |#126  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kublai1

I have a couple of questions:
- Is v1.1.10.120301 the latest firmware?
- I see the folder search option under advanced settings but I can't find a way to search for a rom name in the folder

Well, the numbers are kind of useless, the lastest firmware (from our experience) is the one posted sooner, it has the bubbles on the desktop. The older one has an XMB-like desktop (like PSP's)
I haven't tried searching for a ROM personally
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)