1,021 posts
Thanks Meter: 448

Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2019, 04:23 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edd115

i was trying to install a firmware to this device via video product tool, it was 7 minutes plus and kept saying and error that I need it to change to adfu but I didnt knew how to so i disconnected the device, now it doesnt do anything, only has the second bttom blue light on, and stays on and cannot turn off except if I leave it to discharge, the computer makes the sound when I connect the device but it doesnt show so I cannot do anything, it doesnt show in the video product tool or tablet product tool. any idea how to make it work again?

Which OS are you using first ? Windows 10 ? Windows 7 ?
17th September 2019, 11:45 PM |#152  

More
I was using windows 10
23rd September 2019, 03:15 PM |#153  

More
Did you reset the device? Small hole on the top with a reset switch that can be accessed/pushed by inserting a paperclip. Just got mine yesterday and thought I'd bricked it a couple of times when trying to update firmware on a Windows 10 PC, but resetting it worked every time I thought it was bricked. Finally got firmware to updated correctly by manually installing the ADFU driver which is included with the update utility.
25th September 2019, 05:44 PM |#154  

More
Anyone still playing around with this device? After a couple of days of searching for and not finding SDK or other versions of stock firmware, and then some silly in vain atempts to try and get it run apps written for other UC/OS-II devices, I think I'm at the point of just accepting it for what it is.
3rd October 2019, 08:49 AM |#155  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wihogfan

Anyone still playing around with this device? After a couple of days of searching for and not finding SDK or other versions of stock firmware, and then some silly in vain atempts to try and get it run apps written for other UC/OS-II devices, I think I'm at the point of just accepting it for what it is.

Alguien tiene algunos avances con respecto a nuestra querida X16 ??
3rd October 2019, 05:21 PM |#156  

More
firmware update
hello everyone, I just bought the powkiddy x16 I would like to install the firmware you can explain me every single step to do it, and moreover when I turn on the display the menu is blue is not like yours with the icons of the games if you can help me please
9th October 2019, 11:43 PM |#157  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ema_lpz_ok

Alguien tiene algunos avances con respecto a nuestra querida X16 ??

Un usuario aquí creó un firmware modificado que permite editar los iconos del desktop. No lo he intentado pero suena super.
12th October 2019, 07:02 PM |#158  

More
Hi guys I'm Italian and I'm using Google Translate : angel: Hier klicken, um das x16-Dateisystem zu starten und das CFW zu installieren und das Problem zu beheben. Der Vorgang ist zu 90% abgeschlossen. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Grace im Voraus

Ciao ragazzi sono Italian e sto usando google traduttore :angelo: ho preso il powkiddy x16 da pochi giorni e ho cercato di installare il CFW ma ho un problema . La procedura si blocca al 90 % . Qualcuno sa risolvere questo problema? grazie in anticipo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)