FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

powkiddy x16 7" retro arcade

1,024 posts
Thanks Meter: 449
 
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2019, 04:12 AM |#171  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Roms not working
Hi Omar, thanks for your help, its the only forum I was able to find information, I managed to flash it successfully to the bubbles firmware, but I am unable to run any game, all of them have this invalid format error, I have tried to move the roms to:

res_diska\launcher on the ActDisk root -> failed

GAME\res_diska\launcher on the ActDisk root -> failed

I have seen on the NO_NAME\apps\launcher\game1.desktop the text reads:

Path=/mnt/diska/res_diska/launcher/
# EmulatorGame
Type=EmulatorGame
# 暂时未使用
Child=
# 可执行文件名称
Exec=wof.zip

As I did, I moved wof.zip to the folder res_diska\launcher on the ActDisk root still failing, so I don't where else to go, have any idea? as it seems you got yours working fine, would appreciate any help.
27th November 2019, 04:11 PM |#172  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi Everyone, I'have a problem with this device: when I try to power on the console, appear "PowKiddy" freezed on the screen and nothing else. I'have try to reset but nothing happen. Please someone Know how to fix? Could be possible an hard reset?
29th November 2019, 11:23 AM |#173  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
g
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrumarru

Hi Everyone, I'have a problem with this device: when I try to power on the console, appear "PowKiddy" freezed on the screen and nothing else. I'have try to reset but nothing happen. Please someone Know how to fix? Could be possible an hard reset?


To me the situation is the same I made the mistake of deleting this file "launcher.res " and now it just restarts. I get a "generation playlist" screen and doesn't want to connect to the computer either. Does anyone know how to connect it or Could be possible an hard reset?
29th November 2019, 04:09 PM |#174  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engin_152

To me the situation is the same I made the mistake of deleting this file "launcher.res " and now it just restarts. I get a "generation playlist" screen and doesn't want to connect to the computer either. Does anyone know how to connect it or Could be possible an hard reset?

Still restarting for 7 hours please help plug it into my computer somehow and fix it?
10th December 2019, 03:49 AM |#175  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Powkiddy X16 roms
Hi there, I'm Niezam from Malaysia.

I just received my X16 few days ago. Backup my 80 game roms and successfully flashed with bubble firmware.
Now all bubble not working since there were no exact roms in GAME's directory. I now just can play the come with 80 games only (in directory, not linked to bubble).
I also try to download other roms from internet (nes, snes, gba - all in zip format) but neither one can play, all "Invalid File Format".

Can someone here send me the working game roms (atleast all 30 games shown on bubbles) or tell me where to get it...please...

Thank you.
10th December 2019, 02:24 PM |#176  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb-De

Help.
I have an X16 console for 1 week. Firmware from this site was uploaded. Unfortunately, no game can start. Error: Unknown file format. who can help.
thanks in advance greeting herbert

il suffit de telecharger des roms nes gba snes sur des site tiers une fois fais dezippe les dans des dossiers distinct nes super nes ps1 et autre console branche ta x16 a l ordi tu dois avoir une fenetre avec un dossier game coupe et colle
n utilise pas les bulles c est mort navigue en bas sur le gamepad et selectionne le second choix tes dossiers devraient apparaitre
navigue clic sur une rom et hop c ok
10th December 2019, 06:49 PM |#177  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
je desire savoir si quelqu un travail toujours sur le firmware et si pôssible obtenir le firmware style psp installer de base
11th December 2019, 01:28 AM |#178  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurent.emery.59

il suffit de telecharger des roms nes gba snes sur des site tiers une fois fais dezippe les dans des dossiers distinct nes super nes ps1 et autre console branche ta x16 a l ordi tu dois avoir une fenetre avec un dossier game coupe et colle
n utilise pas les bulles c est mort navigue en bas sur le gamepad et selectionne le second choix tes dossiers devraient apparaitre
navigue clic sur une rom et hop c ok

Translation : Just download roms nes gba snes on third site, unzipped it them in separate folders (nes/super/nes/ps1/etc), then plug your x16 to the computer, you must have a window with a folder game, copy and paste that unzipped file before to game folder,*do not use the bubbles, it is dead navigate down on the gamepad. And select the second choice your folders should appear, click on a selected game rom and hope it ok.


TQ sir, it worked for me. Solution is, just unzipped the file and play it directly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes