What VPN do you use?

Search This thread

Snowby123

May 15, 2015
When the xda portal was promoting VPN Unlimited I agreed to buy it, thinking it would be practical. I personally believe it was the best purchase of software I had ever made.

Jun 11, 2019
Best VPN Provider

Hey, I am using HMA (HideMyAss) for a long time and I am happy with it. It works well for me always. So I would only suggest you that :)

mania4uga

Oct 7, 2019
i can recommend to everyone never use free VPN.
Also my recommendation is rent own VPS server and build your OWN VPN there, you will pay almost same money for low-resources VPS server , but will be feel much more secure.

Also there is another thing calling shadowsocks, its same logic with VPN, but a bit easier to build and it may use it in needed apps only as proxy.

Einwod

Mar 1, 2011
Lardos, Rhodes, Greece.
Bought a lifetime license here on XDA for Ivacy VPN. Works fine. I use it mostly for Netflix and BBC iplayer. Does the job, quick secure connections.

Sent from my Honor View 10 using XDA Labs

MorgLaw

Feb 19, 2020
Denver
I use Nord VPN, but there was a period I was using Express. Both are nice and from what i know they are the most used ones. I chose Nord because I like it more, I have it on both computer and phone. Check this site https://topvpn.tw/mac-vpn, here there are the best VPNs between which you can choose the best for you.

Last edited:

Shagar78

Apr 16, 2020
By the way! If you don't want to pay money for VPN you can use Opera VPN. Sometime I use it - it is super easy!